A Demon's Holiday

It may be a dream, or maybe it wasn't... This thought entered Ciel's mind after gaining consciousness from the bright lights directly coming from his window. As he slowly took notice of the pair of arms warming his small form, in lieu of the usual soft blankets, a small smile escaped its way across his lips.

So it has all been a reality...

Snuggling closer to the demon who very well did none but watch his precious master sleep throughout the entirety of the night, Ciel felt the waves of vibration within the demon's chest as Sebastian let out a small chuckle, adoring how his little lord resembled that of a small kitten.

"I'm just cold.. Think nothing of it." He defended, tucking both arms between his body and the sweet source of heat that was his butler.

"Of course, my sweet kitten." Replied the demon, lips flashing a teasing smirk.

"Tch, cat-obsessed moron.."

"You wound me, bocchan. I'm not quite that obsessed." Sebastian defended.

"Really now? I highly doubt it. Seeing as you act like a complete fool whenever one is around." The small boy challenged, a skeptic brow raised while propping himself using his elbows. Eyes focused on his demon's amused expression.

"That, I cannot deny, sadly. But I'll have you know that there are things I find far more endearing than cats.." Nails tinted black as the night made their way through the young earl's soft locks, running languid strokes that made the boy purr under his touch.

"Such as?" Ciel hummed.

"Your beauty being one of them.." Sebastian muttered.

"Your graceful and calculated moves. The way the gears inside your head turn as you make a mattered decision. Your own sly and cunning way to obtain what you desire. The way you fight off your vulnerabilities, standing firm with both feet." The demon caressed those now flustered cheeks, admiring the glint of affection reflecting from those wide eyes.

"How your eyes honestly express your deepest thoughts. The way you fluster under my touch. How you meet my gaze and how you reciprocate their intensity." Chills run down Ciel's skin as Sebastian continued on with his soft caress, words flowing like silk from his pink lips, seeming like harmony against his ears.

"Your soft skin, the warmth you emit, those tempting eyes... But most of all, the feel of your lips pressed against mine as the world around us crumble away, left only with my entire being surrounded completely by you and you alone.." To prove his point, Sebastian leaned in and closed in the distance between them, hands instantly cupping the boy's cheeks as Ciel's hands found their way through his hair.

Their lips made friction, breaths mingled and hearts pounded as they shared yet another passion-filled kiss. They broke apart just enough to let air pass between them and then Ciel instantaneously dove in for another one, it would've been as sweet and as intense as the previous ones they've shared had not for the rampant knocking against the oak doors.

"What?!" Ciel shouted with irritation as he tore himself away from his lover's intoxicating lips.

"Sorry to interrupt your sleep, master. But we cannot find Mr. Sebastian anywhere. He appears not to be around the manor. Said Bronte." Snake's voice echoed behind the door. The young lad may be new to the manor but he indeed shown exquisite skill upon memorizing the place in a span of a short while.