A Demon's Curse

A/N: We've reached the final update, my lovely dears! I'll get all emotional next chapter for the farewell author's note and some small announcement. For now, please enjoy EDC for the last time. 😭

---

Ciel wasn't even aware of how ticklish his nape was until a certain pair of lips decided to plant persistent kisses against it, jostling him awake with a half-grunt, half-giggle response.

"The sun is up, love." Sebastian whispered against his ear, strong arms encircled around his waist possesively.

"That was by far the best of methods to be awakened, but I need more sleep." The tiny earl mumbled, his lover chuckling with mirth behind him.

"Exhausted, my lord? Perhaps a bit sore?" Teased the demon, fingers running languid strokes against Ciel's soft skin.

"Tch. And whose fault is that?" Ciel snarled, yet snuggling close to his demon under the sheets.

"Mine. All mine, little one." Sebastian answered with adoration, shifting to hover above the nude boy and claim his lips. Once their lips parted, Sebastian took in the bluish-black marks that littered Ciel's skin, contrasting the creamy alabaster colour of the flesh. He eyed them carefully, taking pride for each and every one, as they reminded him of their passionate night together.

"You are mine. Let these marks remind you of that." He growled posessively, sending jolts of spark down Ciel's spine, making him grin like a fool.

"Took you long enough to figure that out, stupid demon." He cupped the demon's face within his small hands and gave the cheeks a loving squeeze. As for Sebastian, who smiled in return.

"Thank you for last night, my love. It was beyond anything I have ever experienced." Sebastian said, his eyes soft yet blazing. Ciel was delighted, but a thought kept nagging at the back of his head.

"How many times have you shared an intimate moment with someone?" He blurted out, finally. With an eyebrow raised, Sebastian answered with full honesty.

"Sex is fairly a common medium for demons to lure humans in accordance with their bidding, to gain favor, information, and such.. Mortals are naturally dripping with lust, it only takes a few coaxing for them to give in to the poison of this sin. Asking how many times have I engaged in such sinful act is like asking the number of feathers atop my wings."

"Oh." Ciel said, a bit embrassed and utterly crestfallen. Suddenly, feeling less... special. And it very well showed upon his short response.

"But the first time that I made love was not too long ago. Last night, between these sheets, I made love with the most beautiful creature that my eyes have ever set upon, the only one whom I wish to cherish with every fibre of my being, for as long as I am capable." Sebastian said as he lifted the boy's chin and lock his gaze unto him, letting the veracity of his words be judged by the honesty in his eyes.

Blushing madly, Ciel sat up, wrapped his arms around his lover's shoulders and rested his cheek against Sebastian's chest.

"Surely most of them had been more pleasurable than I, much more responsive and a lot more experienced. I am but a mere virgin, what knowledge do I posess when it comes to bringing you pleasure?" He mumbled, silent enough to pass as a whisper. Hating how insecure it sounded against his own ears.