A Demon's Touch

Warning: Mild Smut, if you're uncomfortable with this or a bit too young to be reading such then I suggest you skip this one and wait for next week's chapter instead. I ask you read the note in the bottom instead.

And if you decided to continue on, I reccommend putting Ed Sheeran's "Kiss Me" on replay while reading.. :3

***

Sebastian carefully laid his flushed lord atop the soft mattress of his bed, hovering above him with uncertainty in his eyes. Fighting off the desire pouring out of him..

"Just say the word and I shall stop, you are entitled to back out any time you deem it." He softly muttered, Ciel smirked and teasingly ran his finger across Sebastian's well-defined jaw.

"You know full well that a Phantomhive doesn't back down.." the boy answered playfully, tracing the demon's jaw with his fingertips.

"As expected of my master." The demon praised with a smirk as he started placing light kisses against the boy's throat. Loving the soft feel of his skin against his lips. His kisses travelled up to the boy's ear, nipping a spot below it that caused the earl to mewl softly, latching his lips around the pierced lobe and giving it a suckle. Once satisfied with the new found spots, he busied himself with fumbling the buttons of Ciel's dressshirt, one by one he started to loop them out of their holes revealing more of the flawless alabaster skin of his lover.

In no time at all, Ciel was bare before the demon's eyes, a mixture of pale velvety flesh and the color of red, dusting his cheeks from embarassment and arousal. Sprawled beneath the demon whose heart beats erratically as his own.

"Beautiful.." Sebastian muttered with adoration before claiming his lover's lips once more. Their tongues fought for dominance, as sensual as the battle can be.

When Sebastian's lips left the earl's, he wasted no time to savor the sweet body he had felt only with gloved hands, have seen bare countless of times as he served the boy of his every need. Sebastian took his time, worshipping every patch of skin that his lips found, making sure to pour every affection with every mark his mouth left.

Ciel never thought a demon's touch would be so... gentle. So loving, so heated, and oh so sensual. He bit his kiss-swollen lips, preventing the soft sounds he suddenly craved to make as his lover worked his body with expertise. However, his lack of experience with human intimacy betrayed him so when Sebastian found his way down his heaving chest, placing a soft kiss atop one of his nipples akin to a rose bud, giving it an experimental lick before latching his lips around the pert nub.

"Mmm~" Ciel softly moaned followed by several kitten-like mewls when Sebastian started suckling on it like a starved babe, sending jolts after jolts of arousal to the demon's straining pants. His lips then trailed lower, past the earl's ribbed sides, the soft yet flat belly, past the abdomen and down between his slightly parted legs, where the boy's small member stood erect, flushed with arousal from base to tip.

"Stop staring.. I know it's small." The earl mumbled under his breath, not even daring to meet his butler's amused eyes.

"It's perfect, just as the rest of you." Sebastian kissed the flushed tip to prove his point, delighted when his little love gasped audibly from the warmth of his lips. He felt the insides of his human mouth water as the tiny member twitch under the heat of his gaze, pearlescent fluid formed on top the slit which the demon happily lapped up with his eager tongue, the heady taste of Ciel's arousal lingering in his mouth.

"Ah! Seb-!" The sudden feel of a warm and damp heat surrounding his most sensitive part had Ciel arching his back like a bow, hands tangling unto the bobbing nest of raven hair between his parted thighs. His demon smirked, a mouthful of throbbing flesh as he felt his lover tremble for having been pleasured for the first time.