~Naughty~ 5

Everyone has been so awesome with the voting, so I decided to add a fun little chapter. Thanks for all of the votes. You guys just made my day!!

Of course I have been chasing Tristin around the house for the last couple of hours. Doesn't this monster ever get tired?

When I finally get a few minutes to sit down, I hear a knock at the door.

I get ready to stand up, but Luna pushes me back down on the couch. "Take a seat, lady. It's for me," she tells me then runs her fingers through her long brown hair and then answers the door. I hear a deep familiar voice and then she starts giggling like a little school girl. "Yes, we would love to watch Liam today."

I sit up and look as Liam comes running through the door. Oh no! Tristin and Liam never get along. Liam is four and Tristin is five, and they both are a handful. I barely survived last time I had the two of them together. Instantly, Tristin jumps off of the couch and the two boys start circling around each other, just staring at each other. What is this, Step Brothers the early days? I feel like I'm in a movie.

Liam stops walking and then sits down where Tristin had just been sitting.

Then Tristin crosses his arms. "Don't sit there. That's my seat," he threatens.

Liam lays back and puts his feet up with a smile. "It's mine now."

Tristin jumps on the couch and tries squeezing his little butt between the two of us, and then he looks at Liam and smiles. Both of these boys are pretty smart little boogers; they are a year apart, but Tristin is small for his age and looks the same age as Liam. Tristin is a little cutie with blond hair and green eyes, while Liam is cute with brown hair and blue eyes. Who would've thought that miniature devils are so cute?

I stand up and grab both of the boys by their arms. "Okay boys, how about some candy?" That should keep them quiet until Tristin gets picked up soon.

They both start screaming and run to the kitchen like maniacs. Dex and Luna both give us funny looks as we run past the door. How embarrassing...

When I got to the kitchen Liam had the bowl of candy and Tristin was reaching to grab it out of his hand, but Liam slaps Tristin on the hand. "I'm first," Liam announces then they both look at me with little red faces.

I snatch the bowl away from both of them and set it on the counter. "I think I will just eat all of the candy myself."

They both looked at me and instantly go quiet.

I reach into the bowl and hand Liam a bag of M&M's. He snatches it and his eyes get really big. "Thank you, Kalise."

Then I take my hand and dig it deep in the bowl. "Tristin, I have something special for you."

He jumps up and down and claps his little hands together. "Yay! I'm special! What is it, Kalise? Hurry!"

I pull out the bag of Skittles that I picked up on the way home last night and hand them to Tristin. "Here you go, buddy. I got those just for you, since you love them so much." I pat him on the top of the head as he stares up at me.

He sits down on a chair and kicks his foot out. "I want cookies though..." he mumbles then throws the bag of Skittles on the table."Kalise, do you have cookies?"

You have got to be kidding me. That little evil snot!

I put the candy bowl down and give Tristin a sad look. "No, buddy. I got you Skittles though." This kid is playing with me. He's good!

Luna walks into the kitchen and laughs at us. "Oh, how cute," she said.

I look up at her as she looks through the kitchen for something to eat. "How come you agreed to babysit without asking me first? You know the boys don't get along."

She grabs my cheek and squeezes it. "You guys are so cute together, and plus I owe Dex." She's taking baby steps. She remembers his name.

I eye her as she gives me a devlish grin. "Do I even want to know?" I ask.

She laughs and grabs a sucker. "Nope. But I'll tell you later anyways."

I grab Tristin by the hand and grab the skittles. "Come on boys, let's watch some cartoons."

Liam follows behind us and I turn on the TV to search for cartoons. The boys both jump in front of the screen and sit quietly, eating their candy. I sit back and close my eyes. I can't help but to smile when I think about how Kale called me beautiful this morning. Maybe I'm just hearing things. I am kind of going crazy these days.

I open my eyes when I hear the boys screaming at each other and fighting over the candy. I jump down on the floor and get in between them. I end up rolling around on the ground while trying to pull the boys apart. I look up to see Luna sit on the couch with a bowl full of popcorn. She sits back and watches me as I wrestle with the boys. "Luna, what the hell?!" I call out for help.

She takes a handful of popcorn and smiles at me. "Don't mind me." She yells when Tristin elbows me in the back of the head. "Score!" she cheers.

I grab my head and jump up when I hear a knock at the door. "Who the...?" I jump up to answer the door since Luna just sits there eating. I give her a dirty look as I walk past her. I look out the window and see a police car outside. I turn back to Luna in a panic. "What did you do last night? Why are the cops here?"

Luna jumps up and drops the bowl of popcorn. "I swear he liked what I did to him last night!" Her face turns red as she wipes the popcorn off of her shirt. Great!

I open the door and my heart stops. Kale is standing there in a cop uniform with a huge smile on his face. "Hi, Kalise. How is my nephew?"

I pick my jaw up off the ground so I can answer him. So gorgeous... I look him up and down and can't help but to notice the handcuffs on his uniform. "Um... Yeah... I mean, he was the same as usual, but I can handle it."

He runs his hands through his hair and I can see his chest muscle tighten through his uniform. "That's good, I guess... right?" He just looks at me as I stand there speechless. Then he smiles. "Would you like to go to a party with me tonight?"

My heart stops in my chest. Is he asking me out? I feel my face turn red as he waits for me to answer.

Then Luna runs up, bumping me in the back so hard that I fall into him. He catches me and helps me stand back up. His arms felt so strong and rock hard as I caught them to steady myself. I felt so fragile in his strong arms. Luna eyes Kale and smiles. "We would love to go to a party tonight. We will meet you guys there around 10:00." She grabs a piece of paper off of the table by the door and writes something down. Then she shoves it in Kale's hand. "Here, it's Kalise's number; text her later."

Kale looks between me and Luna and then smiles. I can feel his eyes burn in to me as he gives me a sexy smile.

Someone catch me. I find myself staring at him like an idiot until Tristin comes running to the door. "Uncle Kale, you have your cop car today!"

Kale picks Tristin up and holds him up. "Yeah, buddy. I know how much you love to ride it." He turns around and smiles at the both of us. "I'll see you pretty ladies tonight then." He winks at me and walks away, with Tristin screaming for joy in his arms.

I shut the door and look over at a smiling Luna. She eats a piece of popcorn from off of her shirt and rubs my face. "We are going to have so much fun tonight. We don't work tomorrow, so I better not hear that you have to get up early." Then she skips away like a five year old and hops over her bowl of popcorn. Great!!

A party... tonight... with Kale. I don't know if I should be happy or if I should go hide. I'm not very good with guys. Whenever I'm around him, I get tongue tied and look like a complete idiot. Plus, he just got so much hotter after seeing him in the cop uniform. A sexy cop!

I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl. I just need to keep reminding myself that around Kale.