~Naughty~ 18

Please everyone go and check out JackGallow and his stories. He's new to wattpad and I have read every story so far and they are all really good.

" Hurry up woman. You know that Kale will be here soon." Luna sits on the edge of my bed stuffing her face and dropping crumbs everywhere.

I walk over and snatch the sandwich out of her hand. " You're always so damn messy." I take her sanwich and throw it in the hall.

She looks down at her empty hand and whines. " Hey.. I was eating that." Then she walks out in the hall and picks it up. " It's still good." She wipes it off and starts eating again. Gross! I get ready to throw my hair up but Luna walks over and slaps my hand. " You look sexier with it down."

I look in the mirror and let out a sigh." I hate my hair down."

Luna grabs my hand and starts pulling me down the stairs. " You're frickin sexy so shut the hell up and go get yourself some." She pats me on the butt and shoves me to the door when we hear Kale pull up.

I slap her hand open the front door. Kale walks up with a bag in his hand. " I hope you like to bowl. I bought you your own ball." He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. " You look so sexy with your hair down."

I feel Luna breathing in my ear. " I told you."

I push her away and shut the door." Lets get out of this place before I go crazy." I smile at him as he kisses my neck. " Bowling.. I love...um.. bowling." I can hardly even think straight as he presses his sweet soft lips to my neck and squeezes my waist with his strong hands.

I feel my knees get weak when he grabs my neck and kisses under my ear. " I've been waiting all day to touch you."

I need help.. So sexy! You can do this. Be cool Kalise. I lean back and laugh as he nibbles on my ear. " What color ball did you get me?"

He pulls away and laughs. " I hope you like pink." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the car.When we get inside he grabs my hand and pulls it in his lap. I can hardly control myself anymore whenever he does that.

I pull my hand out of his and start rubbing on his leg. I'm tired of being so good. His leg feels so firm and strong under my fragile touch." I want to tell you something but I don't want to scare you."

He looks over at me and smiles. " You can tell me anything."

I lean into him and squeeze his leg. " I'm really starting to like you." I turn away and look out the window. " I've never felt the way I do when I'm around you."

We pull up at the bowling alley and he leans into me and kisses my hand. " Why would that scare me?" He reaches over and grabs my face. " I think about you all of the time. You're so beautiful." He runs his thumb over my face and then reaches in to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his head and pull on his hair. " I think about you too."

We both look up when we hear a knock on the window. Some old couple is standing there tapping on the window. " This is a family place. Lets act like it."

Kale waves his hand at them and smiles. " You're right. I apologize." Then he looks over at me and laughs as they walk away. " Well.. I guess we should go inside."

I bite my bottom lip and fix my hair. " I suck really bad at bowling."

He gets out of the car and runs over to open my door. " That's ok. I promise I won't laugh."

When we get inside there's a whole bunch of old people filling up the place. I look over at Kale and laugh. " Well.. we won't stand out one bit."

He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the counter and pays. " That's ok. Old people love me." He grabs my hand and we walk past an old couple that is fighting. Kale smiles and waves to them. The old lady looks him up and down and then gives him the middle finger. He leans into my ear and laughs. " Well.. most old people. I think I arrested her once."