~Naughty~ 15

PLease everyone go check out DaisyKate story called " Teen Idols and Happy Meals" The story is so funny. I love it. Go check it out and help support it with your votes. Please and thank you..

Yay!!! Another chapter so quickly.. Thanks for reading everyone and don't forget to comment and vote my loves. You are all the best.... :)

I pretty much spent the whole night thinking about Kale. No matter what I did I just couldn't get that sexy smile out of my head. Why must my body want him so bad?

I roll around on the couch feeling lazy. I know that I don't have much time to rest because Tristin will be here soon and he's definately a bundle of energy. Cute little monster.

I look up just in time to see Luna running around with a pair of pants hanging off of one leg. She shoves a pop tart in her mouth and stares at me. " Is there something wrong with your eyes? Why do they look like that?"

I sit back and cover my face. " I must look like hell. I couldn't sleep last night."

She reaches over and grabs one of my hands away from my face and laughs. " You look like you aged about 15 years over night." She gives me a disgusted look.

I slap her on the arm and jump up. " Really.. is it that bad?"

She grabs my arm and pulls me back down. " I'm joking you damn hooker. It's not that bad."

I look down at her legs and point at her jeans. " Why do you only have your pants half way on?"

She shrugs her shoulders and shoves another bite of pop tart in her mouth. " I need to eat so I can get enough energy to finish getting dressed. I stayed out way to late last night."

Please tell me she didn't eat some guys face again and then take advantage of him. I give her a questioning look. " How bad was it?

She shakes her head and then bends down to pull her jeans on. " I'm proud to say that I actually behaved last night. I'm trying this new thing out."

I smile at her and then steal the rest of her pop tart away just as she's about to shove it in her mouth. " What new thing is that?"

She licks her lips and lays back on the couch. " I want to see where things with Brendon can go. I think I actually like him and we haven't even had sex yet. That's a good start. Right?"

I laugh at her as the doorbell rings. " For you.. that's a fantastic start."

I walk over and open the front door. Kale is standing there looking sexy as ever in his cop uniform. Quick.. someone pass me a napkin to catch my drool. I smile at him and Tristin and reach out for Tristins little hand. " Tristin.. buddy you look so tired."

Kale leans against the door looking all dreamy like he's posing for playgirl . " Well this little guy just didn't want to sleep last night. I think that maybe you might have an easy day today."

Tristin grabs my hand and looks up at me. " Kalise.. my tummy hurts."

I smile at him and rub the back of his head. " Go lay down on the couch and I'll be there in a few minutes."

Tristin reaches up to give Kale a hug and then slowly walks to the couch holding his stomach.

Kale grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. " Can I take you out tonight? You can choose where we go this time." He smiles at me and then leans in close to me and lightly brushes his lips on my neck.

I start to get weak in his arms as I feel his sweet warm breath on my neck. " I think I can make some free time tonight."

Kale laughs in my ear and then kisses right under my ear. " I would like that. I promise that you will love every minute that you're with me." He pulls away and smiles at me. " I'll see you when I get off."