~Naughty~ 14

Kales P.O.V.

I'm pushing Tristin on the swing when some blonde lady in about her late 40's comes walking over and starts pushing the kid next to him. She looks at me smiling as she pushes him. " Hi there.. I'm Nikki."

I smile at her and extend my hand out to shake hers. " Hi.. I'm Kale."

 She takes my hand and squeezes it. I try pulling it away but have to struggle to get out of her grip.She winks at me and pushes the little kid really hard. " Kale... that's a sexy name." She keeps on staring at me and trying to push the kid at the same time. She leans in to push him before he is close enough and she falls into the swing. " Crap." She jumps up and smooths out her skirt.

I reach over and help her stand up straight." Are you ok?"

Both Tristin and the other kid look back at her and start laughing. " She felll uncle Kale." He leans over in the swing and starts laughing so hard that he ends up on the ground.

I put my hand on Tristins shoulder." It's not nice to laugh Tristin."

Nikki smiles at me and reaches out to touch my arm. " Do you have a girlfriend? I could use a date."

I know Kalise isn't really my girlfriend... but she doesn't know that. I pull my arm away and smile at her. " Yeah... sorry. She's waiting for us right now." I grab Tristins hand and start pulling him away. " It was nice to meet you."

She gives me a sad pouty face. " She's one lucky girl.. the things I would do.."

I pull Tristins arm to make him walk faster before she can finish.

When we get back to the house I lay back on the couch and turn on cartoons and slowly close my eyes. I start falling asleep when I hear some noise."Tristin... I can hear you digging in the fridge." I lean back into the couch listening to Tristin trying to be sneaky.

I hear tiny footsteps run across the kitchen. " I don't know what you're talking about uncle Kale." He jumps up in the doorway. " I'm right here." Then he runs over to the couch with chocolate on his face.

I pull him down on the couch and start tickiling him. " Do you promise that you weren't in the chocolate pudding?"

Tristin starts rolling around trying to get away from me. " I promise... I promise."

I stop to reach for my phone as it goes off in my pocket. I pull it out and see my sisters name flash across the screen. I sit back down and answer the phone with Tristin screaming in the backround still. " Hello.."

Adi sounds a little annoyed as she answers me back. " Dammit Kale.. what is up with all of the screaming? I have a huge headache."

I stand up and walk into the kitchen. " Sorry, I was just playing with Tristin. So how's everything going? Are you coming back soon?"

I can hear Adi take a deep breath into the phone. " Yeah.. thank goodness I will be leaving tomorrow and should be home around 8:00 p.m."

I wait for her to ask how Tristin is doing but she just stays silent. " Trisin is doing great, just in case you're wondering." I run my hands through my hair in frustration. Doesn't she care about the little guy?

I can hear her talking to someone in the backround before she finally answers back. " Oh yes.. yes.. thanks so much. I was just about to ask about that.. about him."

I pull the phone away from my ear for a minute and bite my lip. " Look Adi.. I know that you're busy all of the time with work and everything so if you want me to start taking Tristin more when you get back.. then I will be happy to spend more time with him."