~Naughty~ 22

Kales P.O.V.

I sit up and look out the window to see that the sun is starting to rise. I can't help but to notice just how beautiful it looks with Kalise laying in my arms. I lean in and whisper in her ear. " Good morning beautiful."

She scrunches up her cute little nose and then opens her eyes and smiles at me. " What time is it?" She sits up as I pull her body closer to mine.

I pull her in between my legs and then lean my head on her shoulder. " I'm not sure, but we're just in time to see the sun rising." I start kissing her neck as she leans her head back and lets out a small giggle.

I sit there softly rubbing her skin as we both sit there staring at the sky. Every touch gives me goose bumps all over again reminding me of the fact that I just took the most precisious thing in the world from her without even a doubt in my mind. That gives me all of the answers that my mind has been seeking.

 I take my arms and squeeze her sexy fragile body into me and let out a deep breath. " Any regrets?"

I feel her heart start racing faster against my arms. Then she turns her head to the left and kisses my neck. " No.. I wouldn't change last night for anything in the world. Last night was perfect and.... you... you're perfect."

I roll over on top of her and run my hand over her soft belly. " I wish that I could stay in this moment forever with you." Then I lean in and softly kiss her cheek. " But.. I have to go to work." I run my finger over her lip as she grabs my hand and kisses it. The feel of her soft lips on me makes me want to have her all over again, but I respect her and don't want her to feel like I only want her for sex. I want her for everything. Thinking about leaving her makes my chest ache.

She pulls my hand away and smiles at me. " I know.. we wouldn't want this sexy cop to lose his job." Then she sits up on her knees and kisses under my left eye. " We have plenty of time to make more memories like this one. I'm not going anywhere."

I smile at her and wrap the blanket tightly around her body. " Let's get you home before everyone starts waking up." I help her into the front seat and then throw one of the blankets over my lap. It would be a little embarrassing for her to show up at home naked with her crazy roommate Luna being awake. I turn my head and laugh at the reaction that I picture in my mind of Luna drilling her with questions.

Kalise grabs my hand and leans into me as I start the car. " What's so funny?"

I reach over and squeeze her leg. " I'm just thinking about your crazy roommate. You know.. I wonder how they got home last night."

Kalise puts her head against the seat and lets out a cute little laugh. " Oh yeah.. I forgot all about them."

We both ride back to her house in a comfortable silence while I massage her leg. When we pull up I lean over and let her out of her seatbelt. " Would you like me to walk you in?"

She reaches for her damp clothes and then looks down at my lap. " No.. I wouldn't want to excite the nieghbors or anything." She points over at the house on the left of her. " There's an old lady that lives here and she's very nosy. We wouldn't want her caaling the cops... now would we?"

I open my car door and hold the blanket around me. " That's ok. If she calls the cops then I will just walk next door in this little blanket and pull out my badge."

She smiles at me as I run over to her side being careful not to step on the blanket and pull it off. Then she reaches for my hand and lets me pull her up. " You're so bad... but I love it."