~Naughty~ 20

Luna walks down stairs with her hair all done up and looking prettier than I have ever seen her look. She puts her arms up and twirls around. " What do you think?"

I put down the remote and stand up. " You look really pretty. Why are you going all out tonight?"

She looks at me like I should already know the answer. " I want Brendon to look at me and only want me." She runs over and sits on the couch and pulls me down next to her. " Kalise, I'm going crazy with thinking about him. Why can't I stop thinking about him?"

I smile at her and pinch her cheek. " It's because you're in love."

She looks at me and shakes her head. " You're so crazy." Then she gives me a nervous look and laughs. " I think they're here." She takes off and runs to the door. " Yup!"

I walk over and grab my purse and smile at her. " Don't drink to much tonight. I swear if I have to clean your puke up again.... I will never go out with you again."

She waves her arm back at me and opens the door. " Hey boys."

Brendon rushes in the door and picks Luna up. " Hey beautiful." Then he grabs the back of her head and kisses her roughly on the mouth. " I've missed your sexy ass. You evil woman."

Luna bites his lip and and playfully kisses him . " Yeah.. I was hoping you would say that."

I look over when Kale comes walking in the door with a rose in his hand. I feel my face turn red as he walks over to me and puts a handon my waist pulling my body against his. " You look beautiful." He puts his lips on my neck and softly kisses me. Then he sticks the rose in between my breast. " That's one happy rose."

I throw my head back laughing as he kisses above my breast and around the rose." Thanks for the rose." Then I pull away and look him over. Control yourself. Stop drooling. He looks so gorgeous in a black button up shirt with grey pinstripes and a pair of dark jeans on. " You look really sexy."

He gives me a sexy grin and then puts his soft sweet lips on mine. " You make me want you so bad."

Brendon clears his throat and laughs. " Should we all just stay here and have our own little party?" Then he looks at Luna and wiggles his eyebrows at her.

I grab Kales hand and start pulling him to the door. " Maybe we should go before these two lose control." I look back and Luna and Brendon are trying to creep up the stairs.

They both look over at us and laugh. Luna turns back around and grabs Brendons arm. " Let's get out of here and party."

Brendon bites his bottom lip and grabs Lunas ass. " Don't tease my like that."

Once we all manage to make it out of the house and to the car. We ride about ten blocks away to a big party that's going on. Maybe we can stay longer than ten minutes this time.

Brendon is the first person out of the car. Then he reaches in and grabs Luna out of his side. " Come here woman." He pulls her close to him and leans her against the car and runs his hands over her hair. " I don't know if Ican keep my hands off of you for longer than ten minutes."

Luna reaches up and rubs his chest. " Good... I don't want you to."

Brendon laughs and throws Luna over his shoulder. " Damn! I'm a lucky man." Then he takes off leaving us behind.

I look over at Kale as he grabs my waist and squeezes. He bends down and kisses my neck. " You ready?"

Ready for you? Yes!! I put my face against his and smile. " Yes... I just hope that Luna can behave better this time."