~Naughty~ 21

I look around at the beautiful night sky as Kale drives me to a place that I have never seen before. I look over and  squeeze his hand even harder when we pull into a big empty field. " What is this place?" I can feel myself getting both excited and very nervous.

He looks over at me and smiles as he shuts the car off. " You'll see." Then he reaches over and takes my seatbelt off and softly kisses my ear. " This place is special to me. I've never showed this place to anyone."

I feel a shiver run through my body as he softly breathes in my ear and rubs my arm. " Does this make me special?" God.. I hope so.

He kisses my neck and then whispers in my ear. " Very special." He turns around and opens his door. " Stay right there.. Let me help you out." he quickly gets out and walks over to my side. When he gets over he opens the door and reaches his hand in to help me out. He gives me a devilish grin and then backs me into the car. " You make me so hot." Then he grabs both of my legs and wraps them around his waist. " I've never felt this way with my body so close to anyone else before."

I can feel my heart beating crazy in my chest as he rubs my lip with his strong fingers. " Oh... Is that... Yeah, me too." I let out a nervous laugh as he stares into my eyes with those beautiful green eyes. " You make my heart go crazy Kale." I turn my head away and close my eyes.

I feel his hand on my cheek as he bends in to kiss my neck. " I have something to show you. This place is almost as beautiful as you are." He smiles at me and then sets me back down on my feet. " It's only about a ten minute walk." He looks over at me and smiles. " Can you make it there without falling or should I just save us the trouble and carry you?"

I giggle at him and playfully hit him in the arm. " I think I can make it there." I grab his hand and let him lead the way.

The night air feels so good as a light breeze blows through my hair making my skirt softly flow around my body. I feel like I can just spend the whole night out here talking and gazing at the beautiful night sky. My eyes get big once we get close enough for me to see what is so special to him. Holy...Beautiful.

He quickly pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear. "  I come here and plant flowers on my spare time. I have a soft side." Then he chuckles in my ear. " This place looks even more beautiful with you here."

I look around me and we're both surrounded by a field of beautiful flowers. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as he picks me up and squeezes my body close to his. " I love this place. It's beautiful. I can't believe that you planted all of these. Did someone help you?"

He smiles and then lays back on the soft grass pulling me on top of him. " No.. I've never been here with anyone before. I used to help my mother as a child when she planted flowers and I was just always amazed at the beauty that came from it. I missed that feeling so I found this spot and decided to see what I could grow."

Sexy and sweet!! I'm one lucky girl. I look around us and smile. " This place makes me feel so alive and beautiful." I look into his eyes and rub his face. " You're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful."

He takes his hand and rubs it over my lower back as he pulls my face  down to his. " Can you feel that?" He grabs my hand and places it over his chest.

I can feel his heart beating just as fast as I know mine it. " Yes."

He smiles and then cups my face. " It only beats like this when I'm with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK read on from here if you're under 18. If you're older then stop right here before reading on and go find the restricted chapter on my homepage.

 I close my eyes and  let him take control of me and do everything that we've both been wanting to do since the first day that we met. Then we both just stand there in the rain while trying to catch our breaths.

I lean into his arms as he holds me closer to him. We both look over and laugh when we realize that our clothes are laying soaked on the ground. I shake my head and then poke his nose. " I guess our clothes wont do any good for us right now."

He smiles and then slowly sets me on the ground. " I have a few blankets in my car. " Then he looks at me like he suddenly just got an idea. " Stay here for a minute." He smiles and then throws on his wet boxers and takes off running.

I close my eyes and lean into the tree trying to put together what just happened. I don't really know how I should feel right now. I feel a mix of emotions take over me as I take steady breaths to calm myself. I know in my heart for sure that I love him. Now my question is. How do I tell him and does he love me back? It's only been a couple of weeks.

I open my eyes and look over when all of a sudden I see Kales car pull up in front of me. He stops further back to make sure not to damage any of the flowers. Then he gets out with a balnket and wraps it around me. " My seats fold up... How would you feel bout us sleeping outside in the back of my car?" He picks me up and carries me to the back. " I have enough blankets to make it comfortable."

I just look at him and smile as he pulls off his wet boxers and crawls into the car next to me and curls up in the blanket so that our naked bodies are pressed closely together. " I would like that."

He kisses my neck and holds me tightly. " You've just made me that happiest man in the world.

He's so perfect...This is perfect.

I know I posted the restricted chapter before I got to many votes.. So remember to vote if you want the next chapter. We only have about 3-4 chapters left.. VOTE!! Thanks my loves :)