~Naughty~ 25

Brendon looks back at me from the front seat. "Are you going to tell me where the heck I am driving to?"

Luna grabs his thigh and squeezes it. "Don't worry about it big guy. Just drive the woman." Then I turn my head away as she trails his hand up closer to his junk. "It's so big." She moans.

Brendon laughs and leans closer to Luna as we turn the corner. "I  know it is." He says all proud.

She slaps him on the thigh and looks out the window. "I meant your thigh you moron."

We pull up at the same place that Kale parked at the other night. I lean into the front seat and whisper. "I'll be back." I jump out of the car and look up at the night sky. I shiver at the memories that come flowing back to me. Kales sexy naked body against mine. Take a breath.. you will be ok.

I keep on walking until I find the same exact spot that Kale took me to. I find a spot in the middle of the flowers and sit down. I close my eyes and let the emotions flow out. "Mom.. if you're listening, I just want to say that I miss you every single day and I wish you could be here with me." I grab a flower and bring it up to my nose. "I've found a man that I really care about and.... well I kind of let him down. I just couldn't leave our memories behind so easily." I bend forward and hug the ground. "I need to fill this empty space in my heart.. he did that for me, and now he's gone. I had to do what was best for him. You always taught me that not everything is just about me and some people just need certain things to be happy."

I stand up and put my head back as a tear falls down my face. "I love you for teaching me about all the greatest things in life. I know that if you were here that you would've loved him... just as much as I do."

I jump when I hear a whisper in my ear. " I've been looking for you."

My heart starts racing in my chest as I slowly start to turn around. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I put my hands over my mouth and suck in my breath.

Kale reaches out and grabs my hands away. "Did you mean what you said?" He stands there looking at me with his face full of emotions. I look him over from head to toe and try to figure out if I'm just dreaming or if he's really here. The light breeze blows through us and makes his thin dress pants and shirt move with the wind. He runs his hand through his messy hair and repeats himself. "Did you?"

I grab his hand and softly rubs it as he touches my face. "Yes." With every beat of my heart. I kiss his hand as he pulls my body against his. "What are you doing here? I thought that you left." I say through mixed emotions.

He grabs me by the waist as he slowly runs his hands up my sides and leans into me. "I couldn't leave. I thought about spending my life without you and.... it tore me up inside." He cups my face with his hands and leans in close. "Kalise.. I love you." He pulls my face to his and slowly brings his lips to mine. I open my mouth and take in the sweet taste of his mouth once again. Weak.. catch me.

I put my arms around his strong body and pull him as close as I can. I pull away breathing hard and rub his lip. "I love you too." I say honestly.

I feel my heart go crazy as he grabs my hand and places it to his chest. "Kalise.. my heart only beats like this when I'm with you. This feeling is better than the feeling that any job in the world could give me. I can wait until a position opens up here to get that stupid promotion."

We both look over when we hear Brendon and Luna walking towards us.

Kale grabs my face and pulls it back to look at him. "Kalise.. I know that I have only known you for a few weeks, but my heart aches for you like nothing else I have ever felt before." He grabs me and pulls my body against his and looks me dead in the eye. "Will you marry me?" He asks breathless. I can feel his heart beating crazy against my chest as he cups my face and shakes his head. "I know that it sounds crazy... but we can take our time until you're ready. I just.. I just want you to be mine."

I can hardly think straight as my heart beats wildly in my chest and I feel weak in the knees. "I.. I..Oh my." I turn away and cover my face. "I'm sweating." I shake my hands as the tears start to flow down.

Luna squeaks and yells at me. "Say yes.. or I will. Do it dammit."

Brendon covers her mouth and pulls her back. "Cool it lady. Don't ruin the moment."

Kale leans his sexy body closer to mine as I take my hands and run them over his chest. The answer comes easier than anything else in my life ever has. "Yes.. I know it does.... it sounds crazy." I reach up and grab his face. "I don't care how it sounds. I love you."

He looks at me for a minute like he's about to fall over and then he picks me up in his arms and squeezes me. "I promise that you won't regret this." He laughs then reaches in his pocket and pulls out a ring and slips it on my finger. "This is why I haven't been around. I was looking for the perfect ring." Then he gives me a devlish grin. "I promise to please you in ways that you never even knew existed."

I push his chest away from me as he sets me down.  "It's beautiful Kale and I'm sure you will." I say happily.

Luna kicks Brendon in the leg to make him let go of her. Then she runs over and picks me. "I'm so excited for you. You do know that I will be planning this wedding. This is going to be so great."

I push her away from me and look at Kale. "Oh god. I have a bad feeling about this."

Kale coughs and then walks over to Brendon. "Dude.. you just scored a hot ass bride." Then he puts his arm around Kales shoulder. "No seriously... congratulations and I'm happy that you didn't leave me. I would've missed you."

Kale slaps Brendons' chest and laughs. "No.. you would've missed crashing at my house and eating all my damn food."

Brendon reaches for Luna and pulls her into him. "It's the same thing." Then he picks Luna up and starts running to his truck. "I'm going to get laid. Catch ya later." He runs away laughing like a small child that just scored a bag of treats.

Kale grabs my waist and slowly backs us into the tree. "Remember this tree?" He smiles and rubs my face. "This is my favorite tree." He breathes.

I bite my bottom lip and yank him close to me. "I bet it is.. you dirty boy." I reach out and rub his leg as he pushes it between my legs. "Why must you make me so naughty?" I rub his leg and then up to his chest. "You make me so weak."

He rubs his hand up my thigh while leaning in to suck on my ear. "I promise to catch you." Then he lets out a breath in my ear that causes my whole body to shiver. "I want you so bad."

I let out a moan as he picks me up and wraps my legs around him. "Well.... now you can always have me." I laugh as he firmly grips my butt.

He kisses me and then starts carrying me to his car. "We have a lot of adventures to come still."

I look over and see that Brendons truck is still parked there. "Um.. I guess they couldn't even wait to get home. Did you know that Brendon screams like a little girl on little sissy rides?"

Kale laughs. "Yeah.. he screams if you go over a big bump in the car." He leans me against the car and kisses my neck. "I can hardly wait." Then he sets me down and opens the car door. "Are you ready?"

I let out a nervous laugh and look back over at the truck with our crazy friends in it. "Oh god.. I hope so."

This should be a ride to remember.......