~Naughty ~9

When I get out of bed, I sit on the floor for about twenty minutes and pout. I'm so tired. I get so worn out watching these crazy little monsters all the time that I sometimes feel like I'm going crazy. I have about twenty minutes before little Hailey gets here. Hailey is a sweet little 5-year-old with long red hair and green eyes. I have to admit that she's a lot better than most of the kids that I watch, but she's really clingy and spends the whole time attached to my hip and asking questions non-stop. Then I have Tristin coming in about thirty minutes. I swear Tristin has a crush on Hailey. So cute!

I finally pick myself up off of the floor and drag my feet all the way over to Luna's room. I poke my head inside and I see her lying on the foot of her bed, curled up in a ball. "Luna... Luna!" I slowly walk in her room and then I get right in her ear this time. "LUNA!"

She jumps up and screams, then she notices me standing above her, so she lays back down and covers her head up. "Go away. I had a late night..."

Oh, I heard. I uncover her head and snatch the blanket off of her. "So... who was it?"

She sits up and smiles. "Remember that weird kid that always chewed on everything when we watched him? That kid was weird. Who does that?"

I slap my forehead and shake my head. "Oh... I don't know. How about a 1-year-old?" I swear, I hope she never has kids of her own.

She jumps up and throws a long shirt on. "Whatever, the kid was still weird. I was with the weird kid's dad."

I give her a dirty look. "That guy, who's name is Sean, is married."

Luna laughs while throwing on a pair of jeans. "Nope! They got divorced, thank you very much."

Oh well, that makes it much better. I pick up an old sock sitting next to her bed and throw it in her face. "Tristin and Hailey will be here soon, so be ready to help me this time."

Luna throws the sock on the floor and covers her face. "Oh, no... Not that girl. I swear she asks me questions about things that I have never even heard of. What does she think I'm smart or something?"

Well, she would be the first to think so. I stand up and walk out of her room. "Just get ready." I run down the hall and into the bathroom to start my shower water. I jump in and close my eyes. It just feels so good. Then I start thinking about Kale. Damn it! I wanted to kiss him so bad. Why must he have this effect on me? I shove my head out of the shower curtain when I hear some noise in the bathroom. "Luna... wait your turn."

Luna is standing there, half naked. "What? Don't look at me like that, we don't have much time." She strips off all of her clothing as I grab a towel and hop out. She smiles at me. "I knew it would make you hurry." Then she jumps in the shower.

That damn hooker. I rush down the hall and get dressed. I get done just in time to hear the doorbell ring. I run downstairs and trip over the last step. I grab my ankle for a minute and then quickly open the door.

Kale is bent over, giving Tristin a hug. He stands up and rubs his hard stomach. "Sorry, we're early. We got hungry and stopped for breakfast and didn't realize that we left so early." He smiles at me and walks inside. "Now, don't laugh, but... I brought you guys' donuts." He sets the box on the table and then looks me in the eye. "Don't judge me."

I try not to laugh as he shoves a donut in his mouth. "So, Mr. Officer, you brought me donuts." I watch him as he slowly licks the frosting off of his lips.

I look away when I hear Luna right behind me. "Kalise, stop staring at Kale's lips!"

Kale stops eating his donut and looks over at me. "Do you want a taste?" Then he points down at the box. "I brought plenty." I watch him as he looks down at my lips.