~Naughty~ 7

Kales P.O.V.

I roll over and cover my ears to try to block out the sound of Brendon snoring on my couch. I swear you can never get rid of him. I walk into the living room and throw a pillow at Brendon's head, but it just makes him snore louder. He rolls over on his back and shoves his hand down the front of his pants, mumbling something under his breath that I couldn't make out. I walk past the couch and poke my head in Tristin's room, and surprisingly, he's still sleeping. Maybe I can get some time to rest after the eventful night we had last night. We pulled up at the liquor store last night to have three underage kids standing on the side of the building drinking. Brendon was trying to be slick and hide behind a nearby bush; too bad that he was wearing his stupid orange stocking cap. One of the guys saw us and they all took off running. We spent about an hour chasing these little shits down, and when we finally had them cornered, Brendon got distracted by Saline. That idiot! Who in the hell stops in the middle of a police chase to ask a hooker how her damn night is going?

I grab an old shirt and a pair of jeans and jump in the shower. The hot water feels good as it hits my body. I just stand under the water and let it hit my face and run all down my body. I can't help but to think about Kalise in that white dress all dripping wet, with it pulled tightly around her sexy body. It makes me want her so bad. You can tell by looking at her that she's innocent and pure. Maybe she wants a bad boy in her life.

I jump out of the shower and quickly get dressed and run my fingers through my messy hair. Maybe it's time for a haircut. I walk into the kitchen and Tristin is standing on a chair and looking through the cupboards. I walk up as quietly as I can and whisper in his ear, "What are you doing?"

He jumps up startled and drops the whole candy stash on the counter. "I didn't do it." He points to the living room. "Brendon made me do it."

I walk over to the doorway and look at Brendon sleeping on the couch with one leg thrown over the top. I turn back around to look at Tristin, but he's gone.

That sneaky little booger...

I pull the chair away from the counter and slide it back under the table. Then I open the fridge. "Tristin, are you in there?" I start opening the drawers in the fridge and search through them loud enough for him to hear. I close the door and I hear giggling coming from under the sink. I walk over and start opening all of the doors except for the one that I know he's under. "Tristin buddy, you're too smart for uncle Kale. I've looked everywhere!"

Tristin kicks the door open and grabs my ankle. "I'm right here, uncle Kale!" He looks up at me with a chocolate covered face and laughs. "Uncle Kale, why is your shirt inside out?"

I look down at my shirt and shrug. "I had a rough night, buddy."

Tristin stands up and crosses his arms. "I have a lot of rough days, but my shirts are never on inside out."

I pick him up and throw him over my shoulder. "Oh, poor Tristin, you have such a rough life eating Skittles all day and picking your little nose." I run over to the couch and throw him on top of Brendon.

Brendon jumps up and starts tickling Tristin. "Where is my candy punk?"

Tristin starts rolling around and kicking his little feet. "I-I tried... but... unc-- Kale!" He gives up on talking and just starts screaming and laughing.

I punch Brendon in the arm and he stops. "Hey man, I'm thinking about going to visit Kalise today." I smile at him and sit back on the couch. "What's up with you and Luna?"