~Naughty~ 19

" Dude! Where are you?" I open my eyes to Brendon yelling from somewhere in the house. " Get your ass up." I look up just in time to see Brendon poke his head in the bedroom.

Kale jumps up and puts his hands on his head. " Really! Don't you have anything better to do than wake me up at 7:00 a.m ?"

Brendon finally notices me laying next to Kale trying to make sure that I'm covered up. He gets a big stupid grin on his face and runs over to the bed. " Hi beautiful. Did this big guy over here rock your world last night?" He nudges me almost making me fall over.

Kale pushes him off the edge of the bed as I just give him a dirty look. " No.. I didn't and if I did then it would be none of your damn business. You don't ask ladies personal questions like that. Adi would kick your ass if she knew you just asked Kalise that."

Brendon jumps up and tries to look smooth. " It's cool. She doesn't need to know." He smiles at me and shakes his head. " I'm sorry Kalise."

I turn my head away and laugh. " It's fine."

Brendon finally backs his way out of the room keeping his eyes on me the whole time.

I look over at Kale that is sitting there looking embarrassed. He leans over and kisses my neck. " I'm sorry about Brendon... he's an idiot."

I grab his face and lean in to kiss him gently on the lips. " It's not a big deal. I know how guys work."

He pulls me into him and whispers in my ear. " How's that?"

I lean my head back as I feel his lips on my neck. " They go and brag to all of their friends when they finally get in a girls pants."

He laughs in my ear and then sucks on it. " Yeah.. maybe if I was like 17 again. What I do with you is our business. Not saying that I will be doing anything of course." He pulls away and smiles at me.

I can't help but to notice just how sexy he looks as he bites his bottom lip and smiles at me. I stand up and let the blanket fall down. " I might just like you doing things to me..... someday."

He stands up and runs his hands over my body and then squeezes my waist as he kisses my neck. " I would love to do alot of things to you.. but I won't go into that."

Kale naked.. Get a grip Kalise. Be a good girl. I turn my face away blushing and clear my throat. " You're bad."

He pulls my face to his and nibbles on my bottom lip. " Only when I'm with you."

We both look over when we hear Brendons voice in the doorway. " Wait.. let me go grab some popcorn." He turns around and runs out of the room.

I smile at Kale and rub his sexy stomach. " He's so much like Luna that it's a little scary."

Kale runs over and shuts the door. " Yeah... one of them is scary enough. We should get dressed so that I can get you home. I'll come back and shower after I drop you off." He bends over and picks up my clothes and then kisses me on the forehead. " You're so beautiful."

I bite my lip and then grab my clothes from him. He makes me just want to go crazy. Why is he so damn sexy and sweet? Why are you so sweet and well... perfect."

He leans back and laughs. " I am far from perfect sweetie and I'm sweet because I was taught how to treat a lady with respect." He reaches over and grabs my chin. " You deserve the best. I was told that when you find someone precious to you then you better take care of them and do everything in your power to make them happy."

I reach up and rub his bottom lip. " You're everything that a girl could ever dream of. Why are you single?"

He kisses my lips and slowly pushes in tongue in my mouth and moans. " I was waiting for a woman like you. One that could take my breath away and keep me always thinking about her."