~Naughty~ 13

I wake up to Luna running around in the hallway. I walk out in the hall to see what all of the fuss is. " What the hell are you doing?"

Luna looks at me while carrying a pile of random things. " I totally forgot that we're having Hayden over for drinks and games." She drops a dirty sock and bends down to pick it up. " Remember.... she's getting married next week. We have like five people coming over."

Crap! I totally forgot about that. " How much time do we have?"

Luna grabs her phone out of her pocket and looks at it. " A few hours. I told them to be here around 1:00 p.m."

I slap my forehead and drag myself to the bathroom. It's a good thing that we don't have Tristin today. " Well I guess we need to run to the store for snacks and drinks." I strip off my clothes and take a quick shower while Luna runs around like crazy and cleans up. Once I get out I get dressed and run downstairs.

Luna is laying on the floor with a shoe in her hand. She looks up at me and then closes her eyes. " What?"

I sit down on the couch and grab my shoe out of her hand. " What are you doing down there?"

She sits up and cracks her back. " I got down here to pick up your shoe and it felt so good down here that I didnt' want to get up."

I throw on my shoes and grab my keys. " You ready to do some shopping?"

Luna runs past me and opens the door. " Is that a trick question?"

Once we get to the store, we head straight over to the snack isle. I grab a few bags of Tortilla chips and a bag of Funyuns. " So have you talked to Brendon since last night?" Then I reach over and grab a few jars of salsa and cheese dip.

Luna leans over the cart and waits for me to push it. " No... I sent him a few text messages, but he hasn't responded back. I'm sure he hates me now."

I go to push the cart around the corner and the cart almost tips over because of Lunas weight. I grab it quickly as Luna jumps off. I look at her and then grab a case of Dr.Pepper. " Just give it time. I'm sure he's just a little upset."

We make it to the liquor isle and Luna throws in a bottle of Jack and a bottle of Dr. Cherry Mcgillicuddy. " I think I need like ten drinks." She reaches for the bottle of Jack and attempts to open it.

I snatch it from her and put it back in the cart. " Can't you wait a few more hours?"

Luna gives me her pouty lip. " But... I don't wanna."

I decide it's best to just hurry out of the store before she makes a huge scene, so I push the cart to the checkout and pray that it doesn't take long to get out of here. I throw the stuff on the counter and just when I think that we're about to get up there, the stupid lady in front of me pulls out like thirty coupons.

The cashier scans them and tells her the total. " That will be $73.86."

The lady looks at her transaction and then slowly pulls out her glasses to put on." How come my coupon for .20 cents off of the corn didn't work?"

You have got to be kidding me. I start to look around at other checkouts but all of the registers are starting to fill up.

The cashier looks at the corn and then at the coupon. " mam.. this isn't the right corn."

The lady snatches the corn out of the cashiers hand and starts shaking it. " Yes it is... now I want my .20 cents off."

I can tell that Luna is getting aggrivated because I can see that look in her eye. " Look lady, it's the wrong corn now hurry up before I shove that corn it places that you're not going to like." Luna looks the lady up and down and then shakes her head. " Hell.. who knows, it will probably be more action than you've seen in years."