~Naughty~ 12

I run around the house looking for my favorite pair of shorts. I know that pain in the butt hid them somewhere. I dive into Lunas messy closet and take a deep breath before I suffocate in her endless pile of clothing. " Dammit Luna... So you're telling me that you haven't seen my favorite pair of shorts?"

She gives me a clueless look as she sits on the edge of her bed painting her nails red. " I don't know what shorts you're talking about." She shrugs her shoulders and laughs as I throw more clothes around.

I pick up one of my favorite shirts that I just found in her closet and throw it at her head. " Half of this shit is mine."

I look over at her as she stands up and stomps her foot." I should drop kick you in the tit for messing up my nails." She walks over to the closet and digs deep in the back and pulls out my shorts." Damn hooker."

I run back to my room and change into my worn out shorts and an old black shirt. It's been so hot lately that it's hard to even wear clothes. I close my eyes and picture Kale naked. I'm so naughty. I shake my head and then run downstairs.

Luna is going through the fridge and tossing shit in the garbage." This taste like crap.... so does this. I don't like fish." Then she looks back at me and slams the fridge shut. " I'm starving. I think I'll make the boys take us to get food first."

Great!! Food around boys is the last thing I need. I grab out my phone and check the time just as Brendon walks in the front door. " Don't worry ladies. I'm here to take you both out on a date." He walks over to me and Luna and throws his huge arms over our shoulders.

Just then Kale walks in and grabs my hand. " Sorry ladies. He forgot to take his meds."

Luna attempts to push his arm away but it doesn't move. She grunts and then pushes it again. " I guess he left his helmet too."

Brendon picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. " Lets go. I'll carry the baggage." Brendon takes off out the door with Luna punching him in the ass."

Kale pulls me into his arms and lightly brushes his lips on my ear. " Are you ready?"

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. He's so sexy. " I was born ready." I mentally slap myself. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Who says that?

Kale just pulls away and smiles at me. " Let's go then." He softly pushes me in front of him and puts his hands on my hip pushing me out the door.

Once we get inside the car Brendon leans over the seat and flicks Kales ear. " Lets go to Taco Bell, the ladies are hungry." Then he rubs his hands together with a crazed smile on his face. " I'm buying."

Kale reaches over and pulls my hand into his lap. " Sounds good to me."

I can feel my heart going crazy over the feel of Kales firm thigh under my hand. I have to fight the urge to rub my hand up and down that thigh. Put your tongue back in your mouth and wipe the drool off.

Once we pull up at Taco Bell Luna quickly jumps out of the car and skips to the door. Then she turns around and looks at us as we slowly get out of the car. " Hurry up biotchs."

Kale looks at me and Brendon and then takes off walking fast to the door. " I'm hungry too, so I'm with her on this."

Kale and Luna both disappear inside leaving me and Brendon to walk together. Brendon hurrys in front of me and starts walking backwards. " Luna wants me, doesn't she?" I get ready to answer him when all of a sudden he falls and lands on his ass. He jumps up and wipes his ass off. " So....?

I laugh at him as we walk inside. " Maybe." We walk over to the counter and Luna is already sitting down eating a taco. I look at Kale and shake my head. " How did she get a taco so fast."