Unintional date -Mithross-

Okay this is sad at first but it ends really cutely.

Max's pov

"Yo Max I'm gonna go on a date with a girl to the movies." Ross says popping his head into my room.

"Oh, okay." I say. I've always had a crush on Ross and we've known each other for close to 10 years but I've always thought he never liked me back. I decided to follow him there as the girl he was going with I had met before and she seemed like a bitch and I didn't want her to hurt my best friend.

I sat about 4 rows behind them so Ross wouldn't notice me and get mad. After about 20 minutes into the movie I notice the girl gets up to I'm guessing to go to the bathroom, about 10 minutes pass and she hadn't come back and I can tell Ross had been looking sad and more uncaring about the movie so I decided I would go sit with him not caring wether or not he would get mad.

I get up and walk down the rows and go and sit next to him.

"Max? Why are you here?" He whispers to me in shock.

"I had a bad feeling about that girl and I was worried about you." I say smiling and taking his hand.

"Thanks Max." He says leaning his head on my shoulder and smiling.

After we got home I look at him before he headed to his room.

"R-Ross, I need to tell you something," I say looking down at ours hands that are still entangled, "Ross I have known you for almost 10 years now and I really hope you don't hate me for this but, I love you! I have for the past 10 years ever since I met you and I didn't know what to do and now I guess I finally have the balls to tell you." I say quickly and loudly.

I look up to see him with flushed cheeks and a slight smile on his face, before I could say anything else he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and left and walked into my room leaving me standing in the living room stunned. When I had walked into my room there he was, on my bed in his boxers and in his loose shirt, dead asleep. I changed into my pajamas and layed next to him, and pulled him closer and I could feel him smile with his face against my chest. That was the best nights sleep I got in a while.