Prom -Mithross-

Done this before but I don't care Ima do it again but differently this time. Highschool au

Ross's pov

I stand in front of my mirror, my hair being even more curly than usual, my black tux loose on my shoulders with a white button down underneath, a red tulip in the chest pocket.

"Ross? Max is here downstairs hurry up so I can get pictures of you two." My mom pokes her head into my room, smiling like her normal self.

"Okay thanks mom." I smile at her before she walks back downstairs leaving me in front of my mirror, staring at myself in my tux. I smile at myself, I'm going to my highschool prom with my boyfriend of two years. I walk out of the bedroom and stand at the top of the stairs to see the ginger in a white tux and white button down underneath on. I smile at him before walking down the stairs and into his arms, I hug him and peck his lips.

"Okay mama needs some pictures of you two." My mom smiles at us holding her phone out in front of her pointed at us.

Max wraps his arms around my waist and smiles at me, my eyes meet his chocolate brown eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck.

-Smol Time Skip-

"I love you babe." His hands rest on my hips pulling me closer, I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head against his shoulder.

"I love you too." I mumble into his shirt.

-A/N-
Sorry this is so short I have major writers block but I hope it's decent