Perfect lunch -Mithross-

Highschool (Ross in NY age 17 Max in Louisiana age 19)

Ross's pov

"Fucking faggot." I hear someone mumble, while walking past me as I eat my lunch, alone like usual.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pull it out and see I have a text.

From Maxy: Hey are you busy?

From You: Nah I'm in lunch, dealing with the assholes..

From Maxy: Okay, I would hate to get you in trouble during class.

I smile at him, we've been dating for about 2 years now and that he's graduated from school our schedules are even more different than before.

From Maxy: I love you <3

I look at my phone confused before feeling arms wrap around me shoulders. I turn around and see my handsome ginger from Louisiana. I stand up, with tears in my eyes, and wrap me arms around his waist, his arms snake around my waist and pull me closer.

"I never thought we would ever meet you."

"I love you so much." He mumbles into the crook of my neck.

"Oh look faggot and his boyfriend!" Someone yells towards Max and I.

"The fuck did you just say?" Max shouts letting go of me.

"Uh nothing, dude don't worry about it."

"Oh good I thought you said something towards me and my boyfriend but I guess not." He says wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

My handsome ginger is finally here with me.

-A/N-
I hope you guys like this and I was actually planning on writing this yesterday but I was on a field trip to Columbia and it was a three hour drive just to get there and then we stayed until like 4 then ate dinner with our groups (my group had IHop and damn it was good) and then didn't get home until 8 then it was storming out and I fell asleep so.