7 second challenge -Redney-

*Really short sorry*

Red's pov

I lay on the floor laughing, my boyfriend Barney had been tickling me knowing I'm very ticklish.

"Reds gets your butts up." He lightly kicks me jokingly.

"Nope, I can't I'm dead." I go limb as if I was dead, trying to avoid getting up as I am lazy.

"Fines guess yous don't gets anymore kisses." He says walking back to his studio.

"But Barney... I want da kisses!" I whine still laying on the ground.

"Nos Is don't kiss deads peoples."

"Ugggh." I stand up and walk over to his studio. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"Is sees you're nots deads anymore." He whispers kissing me and going back to what he was doing.

-Time Skip-

"Babe seven second challenge, kiss me." I sit on the bed and stare at the man getting changed in front of me. He turns around and pecks my lips before returning to changing.

"I mean well then. Love you too." I flop back and lay down pouting.

"Comes on yous dirt." Barney says laying and pulling me up to him.

I smile at him before pecking his lips and cuddling into his chest. Arms wraps around my waist and kisses are felt on the top of my head.

"I loves yous Red." He mumbles into my hair.

"I love you too."