Snapchat -Mithross-

MebsTheEpicShipper here so like highschool au

Max's pov

I open the 10 second picture to see his leg and laptop screen, with he caption tired. I respond with a picture of my laptop screen as it had already been 11pm and my insomnia was kicking in so I knew there wouldn't be any sleep for me.

After about him not responding for ten minutes, or even opening the snapchat I decided he probably fell asleep.

"Fucking narwhal." I laugh filling the quietness of my pitch black room.

I quickly decide to listen to music not feeling interested with YouTube now.
Lost Boy I find the need to play it as Ross and I had been talking about the song earlier.

I take a picture of the pitch blackness of my room and caption it "Peter Pan, That's what they call me, I promise you'll never be lonely." And I send the picture to the boy not caring if he was sleeping, he'd see it in the morning.

-Time Skip-

I wake up, after not falling asleep until 4am, and see a snapchat from Fester<3
I open it to see just a picture of his ceiling fan.

"Fucking dork."

-A/N-
Sorry this sucks I'm literally writing this in school like I started it in home room and I'm now finishing it in Math but since it's not that great I'll write a better one tonight.