Kisses like heaven -Mithross-

*Warning kinda smutty*

Max's pov

He tasted like heaven, he was sitting on my lap as I sat up in bed leaning against the wall.

"Fuck, Ross." I lightly moan in between breaths.

Soon I can feel him starting to grind his hips very softly into mine causing me to let out a moan. I grab onto his hips and start nibbling on his sweet spot in the crook of his neck causing him to let out moans and trying to rolling his hips even more onto mine. I soon start pulling at the bottom of his shirt for him to take it off and me doing the same, now that his chest was exposed I let go of his hips and start running my hands down his stomach lightly and moving my kisses down towards his chest and stomach, he starts grinding into me once more. After staying like that for a few seconds I hold onto his back and flip us so I'm straddling him as he's laying down under me, I kiss him passionately and start undoing his jeans and slipping them off of him leaving him in just his boxers.

-Time Skip to the morning after da sexy times- *Soz just not a big fan of writing much smut*

I  lay there with Ross cuddling into my bare chest, We're both only in our boxers not wanting to be completely naked in case Tim comes in to wake us up. I wrap my arms around the sleeping boy and smile at him, his face is flushed pink and mine probably isn't far from it either.

"I love you, prince." I say kissing the top of his head and falling back asleep next to him.

-A/N-
This kinda sucks but it's a one shot and I want to start writing at least one a day so.