Proposal -Redney-

Reds pov

I sit in his lap, he was recording a video and I felt the need to be with him. I lean my head back onto his shoulder and start tickling his neck with my hair.

"Reds, stops it." He laughs continuing with his video.

After he finishes the video I turn around to face him, my legs on either side of his hips, arms around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him, our chests touching, faces centimeters away from each other.

"Is love yous." He whispers, giving me Eskimo kissing me. (Nose nuzzling for those who don't know)

"I love you too." I say kissing my boyfriend of two years.

I stand up to go to the kitchen but I'm stopped once I walk out of Barney's studio by Ross.

"Hey Red we need you real quick on the challenge set." He says pulling me towards the yellow couch and four T.V's and sits me down while him, Max and Adam stand up on the small rug in front of me.

"Hey guys Sky here and welcome back to another office antics video, now today we're doing a react and act with Max, Ross, Red and I and I think Barney might be appearing in this." Adam says doing his intro, laughing at the last part.

After a few turns I pull out of slip of paper with handwriting that looks rushed and thought out. I look down at the paper and face the camera, away from the guys.

"Okay so Red and Barney are recording a video and Barney proposes. Oh okay I mean this will be fun, Barney?" I say looking up from the paper noticing the only ones around me are Tim, Corey who's holding the camera, and Ethan.

"The where'd they go?" I laugh nervously. The three in front of me start smiling looking behind me, I turn around to see Adam, Ross, Max and Barney standing behind me, Barney inches from me.

He leans over and kisses me before kneeling down, tears fill my eye, I bring my hands to my face and shake my head out of none belief.

"Reds, Is love yous and we've haves been dating for twos years now and I wants you to makes me the happiests mans evers, wills you marrys me?" He says holding up a small golden ring with a small diamond on the center of its top.

"Yes, forever and always yes." I mumble into my hands hugging him. He places his lips on mine, still feels like fireworks even now. He places the ring on my finger and lifting me up by the thighs. I wrap my legs around his wrap and my arms around his neck, I pull us closer and kiss him. Cheering can be heard around us along with pictures being taken to supposedly to post on Twitter and Instagram.

"I love you so much." I hug him, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck, his grip tightens in my thighs.

"I loves yous too."