Sick child -Mithross-

Ross's pov

"I don't want to go to work today." Max says looking at me and our 3 year old daughter, sitting on the bed.

"You have to go, May is sick and she can't come to the office with us and someone needs to stay home with her."

"I mean she just has a cold, she'll be fine by tonight why can't she come." He pouts.

"Because we don't need Adam or anyone else getting sick."

"Ugh, fine. I love you guys." He says kissing me and heading to work.

-Time skip to when Dad Max is back-

"Daddy! Dads home!" May yells full of energy again.

Max walks through the door smiling at the sight of our daughter running around the apartment.

"May! Can Dad have a hug?" He says bending down slightly and opening his arms.

She starts giggling and runs past him into the kitchen and dining room.

"Come here missy." He yells playfully and chasing her.

"No!" She yells in between laughs.

"I got you!" He says lifting her over his shoulder and walking back towards me on the couch.

"How was work?"

"Eh, Adam was worried you wouldn't be able to come in tomorrow either but I see you can."

"Dad let me go!"

"Never!" Max says laughing and running around with May still over his shoulder.

"Daddy help me!"

I laugh at the two, when we adopted her something clicked in Max's head I swear, he tries to act tough in videos but it usually doesn't work out whenever May shows up mid recording or while Adam is vlogging us. I love them both.