Day in the life of Redney -Redney-

Reds pov

Arms wrapped tightly around my waist, a chest rising and falling steadily against my back. I grab my vlogging camera from the bedside table and start recording another day in the life vlog, I smile at the camera before panning it behind me to show Barney sleeping and not letting go of me.

"Guys help me, I'm stuck. Boyfriend trap." I whisper before turning the camera back off and setting it back down.

"Barney, babe wake up we need to go to work." I turn around in his arms so I'm facing him.

"Fines evens though you're warms." He smiling letting go of me and standing up.

I sit in the kitchen of our sort men and pull the camera out and start vlogging again.

"So Red here again and if you couldn't tell I wanted to do another day in life video because you know as busy my schedule is, because I'm the main structure to the offices, I wanted to show you another day as no day is the same." Barney laughs walking into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeahs he's so importants guys. What's dos you wants for breakfast?" He whispers kissing my neck.

"Make me eggs peasant!" I laugh at him.

He nods and walks over to the stove, I point the camera towards him making food. I start laughing for no reason in particular but just having my boyfriend making breakfast for me.

-Time Skip-

I sit in Barney's computer chair as he sits on the floor messing with his computer tower, that decided to crash earlier. I pull the camera out for the third time today, laughing to myself knowing everyone is going to flip when they see this vlog.

"Hello once again Red here and you may know where I am." I say spinning the chair and facing the camera towards Barney laughing at me.

"Fucks off yous dirt." He laughs shooing the camera away.

"I see my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore, goodbye." I say walking out of the studio and to mine.

"Yeah his computer crashed during a recording so he's trying to fix that and I was in there to make sure he got that done because you know Barney, never gets anything done." I laugh turning the camera to the window of Barney's studio and zoom and out on the man barely shown from where I'm sitting.

-Time Skip-

My legs wrap around his waist, one arm around his neck the other holding the camera. He grip tightens on my thighs as he runs throughout the whole building causing me to bounce with each step. My laugh echos throughout the rooms, along with the Turkish man's voice.

"So as you can see guys we do some very important things in the SkyMedia offices, such as piggyback rides." I laugh as Barney runs over to the couches and drops me on my back onto the soft surface. 

"Okays I needs to records a videos." He pecks my lips and walking away to his studio, leaving me laying on the couch.

I sit up and walk over to his studio and press the camera to the window, I start tapping the glass until he notices and turns over to me and starts laughing at me, I turn the camera off and put it around my neck on my lanyard. He returns to his game, trying to focus. I get bored of tapping the glass so I walk into his studio and sit down on his floor next to him, he looks down at me and laughs.

"I got bored." I lean my head on his knee.

"Wells come heres." He pulls the spare computer chair next to him and gestures me to sit down in it.

"Wells now we'res playing Happys Wheels withs the Red." He laughs pecking my lips and returning to his game.

-Time Skip-

Barney's pov

"Sos Reds fell asleeps so I'm goings to says this fors him, haves a good nights everysone." I point the camera towards Red sleeping on our bed. 

"Is loves this mans." I peck his lips before turning the camera off finishing the video off on that note.