"Im in love with you" -Mithross-

Ross's pov

"So what we could do for the new episode is-" I'm talking to Adam outside of our studios about a new cops and robbers video before I'm interrupted by Max running up behind me and lifting me up by the waist and spinning me then letting me down.

"What's got you in a good mood today?" I ask the ginger, who has his hands on my hips and his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm in love with you, that's why." He smiles kissing my neck before returning to his work.

"Okay then, you and Max are cute together." Adam laughs.

"Yeah, but anyways," I continue what I was saying before.

-Time Skip-

I open the fridge to get a drink, arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Max smiling at me.

"You having fun?" I laugh at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes, I love loving my boyfriend." He says pecking my lips and walking away, leaving me standing there smiling once again.

-Time Skip- *soz for so many*

I stand in front of the microwave, watching my pizza spin heating up.

"God dammit hurry up I needs the food." I over exaggerate like always. I hear someone walking behind me, I turn around to see a tired Max with messy hair and just his boxers.

"Ross, why are you making pizza at 1am?" He asks walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I got hungry." I laugh.

"Come back to bed." He whines pulling me towards our room.

I lay down on the bed, Max crawls in next to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into his chest.

"I still have my pizza in the microwave." I laugh nuzzling into his chest.

"You have eat it in the morning."

-Time Skip to morning-

"Yo who the fuck left a slice of pizza in the microwave?" Tim yells from the kitchen.

-A/N-
Yo thank you guys so much this book has rough 20k views and it means a lot to me and I'm glad you guys like these enough to actually read them and some of you reading them several times over.