Crybaby -Mithross-

NerdyNerve979  gave me the idea for this oneshot so thank her she's a good friend of mine.

Ross's pov

"Faggot! What are you gonna do? Go cry to your boyfriend!" Artemis yells, everyone is surrounding us in the hall not doing anything as he throws punches and kicks at my body, laying on the ground.

"Fucking crybaby!" He says kicking me in the chest and walking away along with everyone else.

I stand up in pain and walk to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and see I already have a black eye and bruises scattered along my chest and arms. I leave the school and walk home in extreme pain in my chest and stomach, tears running down my face.

I run into my house ignoring my mom and brother asking me what's wrong and run straight to my room. I throw my stuff to the floor and sit on my bed and take my laptop out and pull up skype.

Calling MithzanMax

"Hey babe wh- Oh my god Ross what happened!?" Max says in worry as soon as he notices my face and arms.

"Artemis." I say quietly, Max and I have been dating for about 2 years now and even though he lives in Louisiana I hate showing him these things because he gets mad at the person who did it.

"That fucking asshole again! What happened I want to know what the fuck he did to my Narwhal!" He yells.

"He hit me, and kicked me." I pause.

"What else I know that's not all."

"He called me a faggot and crybaby." I whisper hoping he doesn't hear.

"Narwhal, at least you're my crybaby, wait no that sounds bad. Shit I screw up." He says, face like a tomato.

I just start laughing not caring it's making my chest hurt worse.

"Fuck I meant you- I mean wait not shit! You know what I meant!" He says crossing his arms in defeat and anger.

"You're such a fucking fail Max." I laugh.

"I love you, you fucking nerd." Max almost whines with his arms crossed and looking angry.

"I love you too, Maxxy."