Navy boy -Mithross-

-A/N-
http://thatmithrosslife.tumblr.com/post/142814955899/you-wanna-find-out-some-personal-shit yo that's my tumblr and a thing if you want to ask me stuff so if you want check that out.

~Two years before~

Ross's pov

I don't want you to leave Maxxy." I saying tearing up and looking at my boyfriend of 4 years in his Navy uniform standing in the doorway of my office room.

"I know but I wasn't allowed to go be stationed anywhere but Iraq."

I stand up and walk over to him, I give him a kiss and hug him; feeling him wrap his arms around my waist.

"I'm going to miss you Narwhal but I'll talk to you every day I promise."

"Okay, please stay safe Maxxy."

~Present day in the offices~

Ross's pov still

I lean back in my computer chair, going through instagram and seeing all of the pictures of Max in his uniform, it's been two whole years since I last saw him and two days since I last talked to him, without warning, which is worrying.

"Yo Ross something came in the mail for you." Adam says walking into my studio and handing me a package from Max.

"Wait don't open it, come to my office I wanna record it."

We walk over to Adam's studio and he sits down in his chair as I stand in the doorway facing him and the camera. I start to open the package to see a piece of paper and blue fabric. I pull the blue object out and see it's Max's Navy hat.

"Oh my god, that nerd." I feel my cheeks start to get pink and Adam starts smiling like crazy, which I ignore like usual.

I pull the paper out and start reading it out loud.

'Dear Narwhal,

I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a couple days but I promise that I will explain why.

Love Max."

I smile and look up to see Adam smiling and trying not to laugh, before I could ask him what's so funny I feel arms wrap around my waist and hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"I missed you Narhwal." I turn around to see Max still in full uniform and his napsack. (That huge ass bag military personal wear if you didn't know)

"I fucking missed you!" I yell wrapping my arms around his neck, tearing up.

"I promise to never fucking leave you again." He says kissing me, the taste of his lips is like an old memory, sweet and amazing.

~A/N~

Yo this is for all of the feels.