Insane -Max-

Sorry for not writing like at all the past what two weeks I've just been busy and getting distracted and Tuesday I'm actually flying up to New York with my mom to see family again and this will be the first time I'll be flying and I might pull my laptop out and write or something.

Max's pov

The red liquid running down my hands onto my forearms, staining the skin it touches. I smile at the crimson stains across my skin, clothes and carpet, I stare down at the lifeless body laying in front of me. Bliss. His curly brown hair stuck down to his forehead with the sticky red substance, his hat off and laying next to him, grey Hollister shirt stained almost black with the holes I put in it. I drop the metal blade on to the carpeted floor before pressing my hand to the wooden door behind me opening it, leaving a red hand print when taking my hand away.

"Please, I didn't become friends with this Max." He pleads, eyes bloodshot bags under them. Tired, hasn't slept in weeks most likely from fear.

"Well that Max wasn't real." Calmly the words leave my mouth, running the barrel of the pistol up his stomach, to his chest, up his neck, reaching his temple.

Tears run down his cheeks as he shuts his eyes tightly knowing what's going to happen next. Smiling at the defenseless boy, leaning down kissing his lips before pulling the trigger. Feeling the vibration of the bullet entering, then exiting his skull in his lips close to a moan, I pull back as he falls down to the ground. Stepping back from the sight running my hand along the side of my face, stopping the dripping blood. I smile at the stained grey carpet before walking towards the kitchen, standing behind the curly haired red head closing the fridge door.

"Oh hey Max- damn problem with some jam?" He laughs before noticing the pistol in my hand.

"Come on man you wouldn't do this would you? I-I mean I know I'm not the best friend someone can have but are you really going to kill me? Please don't I'm too young." He pleads, tears running down his cheeks as he collapses to his knees.

"Everyone must go." Pointing the gun to his forehead, pulling the trigger causing the bullet to leave a hole leading into his head behind.

Stomps coming up the halls fill me ears, smiling I drop the gun onto the floor. Raising my hands up staring at the men standing in front of me, I don't resist, I just walk past them and outside into the black and white car myself. I smile ahead of me waiting for the rest of my life, I know what I've done, I know the pain I caused them. I only stopped the pain.