Moist -Redney-

_xx_hannah__xx_ gave me this idea

Reds pov

Arms wrap around my waist, laughter fills the kitchen as I'm lifted up by my waist. I wrap my arms around the handsome mans neck and smile at him.

"I'm trying to make breakfast." I peck his lips before turning around and continuing cooking the early morning meal before work.

"Heys babe." The Turkish man whispers in my ear, leaning his head onto my shoulder with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm?"

"Moist." He whispers in his thick deep accent causing shivers to go down my spine.

I squirm trying to get out of his arms, falling and being lifted by the waist and pulled closer to him.

"Nooo, that's just wrong man." I whine at him, causing him to laugh at me and letting me go.

-Time Skip-

"Hey Red, are you okay?" Adam asks walking into my studio.

"Yeah Barney is just being a butt." I cross my arms and face the Turkish mans studio.

"Why is he a butt this time?" He laughs knowing I complain all the time about the smallest stuff.

"Moist." I give him a death stare as he shivers at the sound of the word.

"Fucking hell that dude is just trying to kill us." He walks away from me shaking his head.

The rest of the day continues with him doing the same thing over and over again, coming up behind me and hugging me before saying the dreadful word, moist.

-Time Skip-

I lay in the warm bed, arms wrapped around my waist and legs entangled with mine. His chest rises and falling can be felt against my back, breath against my neck with his lips lightly rubbing against the crook of my neck.

"Is love yous." He mumbles, feeling him smile against my neck.

"I love you too." I smile cuddling more into his chest.

"Moist." He whispers into my ear causing me to squirm and get up.

"None fuck you, I'm going to sleep on the couch." I walk out of the room and hear Barney laughing at me and himself.