Jealousy -Redney-

If I use John instead of Barney more in oneshots don't worry I'm just calling him John more than Barney.

Johns pov

I hear him giggling as he brings another one night stand until his room. Walking out of my room seeing him drag a taller man into the room and closing the door, sighing as I hear the muffled noises of panting and rustling. Walking by the room into the kitchen ignoring the sounds as they happen just about every other night and seeing the guy leave early in the morning was just now in a routine I guess.

•the next morning•

Sitting on the couch as I hear the shower stop, door opening Red walking out in a pair of sweat pants sitting down next to me. Pulling out his phone ignoring his surroundings like normal, just another part of his damn day.

"So you have fun last night?" I laugh knowing what happened as it happens every night.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean John!?" He scoffs putting his phone down.

"I don't know maybe I dont need to hear my gay roommate having sex almost every night with a different guy each time!" I yell looking at his face full of shock.

"Fuck you, I don't need this shit." He walks away slamming his bedroom door after walking into it, leaving me alone in the living room.

"I don't know Adam, Red seems to really be pissed at me he hasn't talked to me since yesterday. I really fucked up." I sigh putting my head in my hand holding my phone in the other.

"John it's okay just tell him how you feel tell him you're sorry."

"Yeah thanks man." I sigh hanging up on him, setting my phone down on the granite countertop walking towards the closed bedroom door.

"Michael? Can I come in, I need to talk to you." I hear knock on the door, hearing him sigh I open the door seeing him sitting on his bed wearing a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt.

"What do you want? To yell at me again?" I sit down next to him on the bed.

"No I just wanted to clear the air I guess. Honestly I do hate the fact you bring a new guy home almost every other night but I guess I was just jealous."

"Why would you be jealous?" He rolls his eyes crossing his arms.

"Because I love you, and I guess seeing you with every goddamn guy in Seattle just hurts." He smiles pulling me into a hug, standing up on his knees wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you too." He smiles nuzzling his face into my shoulder, resting his legs on each side of mine sitting on my lap.

Sorry if this is bad tbh I'm sick and just bleh