chap 3

Alfred's pov

As Ivan walked around the white forest i thought of an idea " do you want to build snowman?" i sang he gave a confused look " what is snowman?" he asked

I gasped " you never built a snowman?" he i nodded " what type of childhood did you grow up with" i sass. " I never had childhood, was full of war and blood." he said bluntly

" oh okay i'm sorry" i rubbed my neck. It's okay not your fault. you did not know." he said. I nodded

" do you want to learn how to build a snowman?" i asked. Ivan shrugged his shoulders " sure." He set me down on the snow, but i fell threw " A little help here please." i said. I heard him chuckled " sure Al" he said as he picked me up.

I sneezed and wiped the snow of off my head. I looked up and I saw a small simle on his face, just thought of him smiling more often made me blush.

" comrade you okay?" He asked " Y-yeah I'm okay. I just felt a breeze hit my face. Now let's continue on how to build a snowman."

He nods and sets me on a small rock. " thank you. " I continue showing him how to make a snowman and telling him about snow angles but stopped mid sentence.

" what's wrong comrade? " he asked. " it feels like someone or something is watching us." As on cue I saw a owl fly down from a tree flying towards me.

" i-ivan! " I stutter. " yes comrade?" He asked with a confused look. " o-owl!" I Screeched. " what are you afraid of owls comrade." He smirked. Before I could answer, it was too late. The owl has already gotten to me and took off. " i-ivan help!" I scream.

Ivans pov

I sawthe owl who took my sunflower and flew away. My dark Aura grew and I pull out my pipe " how dare you take sunflower away from me! " I growl. I threw my pipe at the owl and hit them at the head. They dropped my sunflower and I ran to catch him.

When I caught him I noticed that he was trembling and red spot on his back. I touched the red spot and looked at it carefully. Blood. It's blood , I lift up his jacket and shirt to see a long cut on his back. It doesn't look deep but you never know.

I wrapped him in my scarf, and picked up my pipe and firewood. Then I ran to my house for my sunflowers sake.

Once I got to my house I threw the firewood with my pipe next to the fireplace. I unwrapped him while I was running up the stairs to my room.

" come on sunflower talk." I begged. I heard him cough and took that as a good thing. I rush into my bathroomand took out a little med kit.

Once I'm at his side again, I began to remove his jacket and shirt. I pull out a cotton ball and alcohol and start to clean wound.

" That hurts!" He hisses. " sorry sunflower." I said as I wrap the last of the bandage around his back and chest. " how do you feel sunflower? "

Alfred's pov

Did he really just ask me how I felt. " I feel like shit and I'm tired. " Then sleep sunflower, I'll get the fire going." I hear him leave the room. " why do you keep calling me sunflower? " I mumbled before darkness consumes me.