chapter 12

At the airport

Mathew and Alfred sat in a little café waiting for their plane to be called out.

Mathew order a large coffee with cream and a muffin for alfred since he can't drink coffee plus he will go a little crazy if he does.

Mathew pulls out a bottle of maple syrup and pours it in to his coffee as for alfred he eats the chocolate chips from the muffin.

" Al eat the muffin not just the chocolate chips." He scolded.

Al turns around with chocolate all over his face and says in a serious voice," you can never separate true love."

Mathew smriked and leaned in, " oh really? I thought ivan was your true love."

Alfred blushed , " you better not tell him Matt I mean it."

Mathew grinned, " oh the part about you saying that chocolate is your true love? Well that's gonna cost ya bro."

Alfred glared, " what would I have to do mattie?"

"Well bro how about once we are at your house you will have to watch the scary movie with me, I get to choose which movie though."

Alfred paled and thought about it, " o-ok deal."
Mathew smiled kindly and took a sip of his coffee.

LE SKIP......

At the house in the middle of nowhere... ( yeah right its in Montana) 

Alfred sat on Mathew's shoulder as his brother unloaded his bags from his truck. He made  his way to his brother's cabin and unlocked with the spear key his brother gave him a couple of weeks ago. 

He enters the cabin and closes the door after he has set his bags onto the floor by the door. Mathew kicks off his boots and hangs up his coat after he put Alfred on the table near the door. He puts his hair into a messy bun and then picks up Alfred, he then heads to the kitchen and pulls out a pan. 

" What do you want for dinner Al?" Alfred looks up and smiled one his famous Hollywood smiles, " PANCAKES!!!!!", he jumps up as he yelled. Mathew chuckles at his brother's enthusiasm for pancakes, what can he say? His pancakes are amazing. 

He made himself a large stack of average size pancakes and a smaller stack of mini pancakes for Al. Mathew pulls out a large bottle of maple syrup and drowns his pancakes with the golden brown nectar that has came from the heavens that was sent to him from the lord, Maple Tree. ( A/N this was 420 words. you can say it's time to get lit....why am i like this?)

( A/N; hey guys sorry for the short chapter and stuff, school has been an ass i have like 6 freakn projects to do for school 3 for spanish and 2 for english. i wanted to ask, may you request some scary movies down in the comment section? i'm not really good at choosing scary movies. the first one to comment a scary movie i will use that movie in the chapter. at first i was thinking Jeepers Creepers an old time favorite when i was younger. what do you guys think?)