chapter 13

.A/N: SORRY GUYS FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. I HAD TO DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT THE MOVIE SINCE I'M TOO SCARED TO WATCH IT. YEAH I'M A BIG WUSS WHEN IT COMES TO SCARY MOVIES. 

It was night time now and Matt was setting everything up for the move " The conjuring". He was setting down some popcorn and blankets," alright Al everything is ready for the movie." he said as he sat down on the couch.

Al walked into the living room in some pj's that Matt made with some cloth that he found. Al walked to the couch and tugged on Matt's pj pants. he bend over and picked up Al and set him on his shoulder. Al snuggled into Matt's neck, Matt chuckled and wrapped himself in the blanket with the bowl of popcorn in his lap. 

" Ready Al?" he asked with a smirk. Al puffed his cheeks and said." Of course Bro! i'm not afraid of this movie! If you're scared i'll protect from the evil monsters at night cause i'm the Hero!" 

Matt playfully rolled his eyes and played the movie in the dark. 

HALFWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE.... 

The half empty bowl of popcorn now laid on the ground, pillows scrambled around the floor and couch. A body tangled in a blanket sound asleep as a child except for one. Alfred shivered as he continued to watch the movie. As he jumped from every pop up and intense music curled up to Matt's neck having a tight grip on to his shirt. As glassy eyes full of tears stared at the TV.

" Come on Al! you are the Hero! you are supposed to protect everyone from the bad guys and scary monsters!" A scream came from the movie that caused him to jump and whimpered loudly in too Matt's causing him to wake up from his slumber. 

Matt yawned and stretched looking around the messy living room until he felt something trembling on his shoulder. He reached up and grabbed the shivering ball and tried to yank it off of his shoulder. The ball had a strong grip on his shirt so he pulled the ball off of his shoulder with all of his strength. 

But what he was not expecting was for the ball to cry and scream causing red marks to appear on his hand as it scratched his had. He hissed and and let go of the small mammal. It landed with a thump on the floor and wailed louder. He looked down and realized that it was his brother on the floor with tears streaming down his face as a river. 

Matt quickly picked up his brother ," Oh my god! Al are you alright i'm so sorry for dropping you!" 

Alfred hiccuped and jumped out of Matt's hands and hid inside of the blanket. Matt instantly regretted on the idea of daring his brother to watch a horror movie. He knew that his brother was scared of horror movies, but he didn't know it would have been this bad. 

He slowly lifted the blanket and carefully picked up his brother. " Al, i'm so sorry for daring you to watch a horror movie. I knew you're were scared of them. I just wanted to tease you about it, but i went too far didn't i." he said quietly as he comfort his little brother. 

He turned off the TV and walked up stairs to their shared room. He laid down on the bed and covered himself and Al. Matt removed his glasses and Al's before he fell asleep. Al fell asleep before he was laid down on to the pillow. Matt looks sadly at his brother's tear stained face and sighed. Kuma comes into the room and jumps onto the bed and laid at the foot of the bed besides Matt's feet. Sensing that his friend was sad and troubled he decided to stay up until his friend was able to sleep peacefully tonight. 

A/N; SORRY GUYS FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER I KINDA RUSHED IT AT THE END. I'VE BEEN BUSY SINCE MY SCHOOL IS PERFORMING THE LITTLE MERMAID. SO IT WOULD BE AWHILE TILL I CAN UPDATE A CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK> AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER.