chap 5

Ivans pov

I wake up to something crawling onto my face. I slowly open my eyes to be met with two blue eyes and wheat colored hair smiling at me. " good morning ivan" he chriped.

" morning. Why are you on my face?"

He smiles " I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes and picked him up.

I walk in to the kitchen and set him on the table. I start to heat up some coffee and make breakfast.

After the the coffee and breakfast was done I set them on the table. I pull out my flask and pour the clear liquid into my coffee.

" um ivan what did you put into your coffee?" He asked as his ears and tail twitched.

I blushed a little " vodka. It fuels me."
He nods and makes his way to my plate and stats to stuff his face with food.

I smile and we ate in silence.

*** Time skip ***

We sit in my living room reading until alfred broke the silence.

" hey ivan, I have a question for you. Why do you call me sunflower? "

I blushed a little and looked away" it is because your hair reminds me of sunflowers thats bloomed in the early spring, and your eyes, so blue they look like an ocean. a never ending depth of an ocean that holds many treasures that are full of wonders. and your skin, softer than fine silk, the color of your skin, the same as brown sugar the sweetest their can be."

Alfreds pov

my jaw dropped ' i didn't know he was great with words that showed so much passion!?' i chuckled nervously, " i didn't know you knew poetry ivan?"

He chuckled and pet my head. I don't know what came over me but I started to crawl into his coats sleeve and crawled into his shirt.

He starts to giggle then laugh. " sunflower that tickles." I hear him unbutton his coat and drop next to him.

I poked my head out of his shirt and looked up at him. " s-so you like me?" I stutter.

Hey guys sorry with the cliff hanger. And sorry for not updating in a while I have projects to do and then my finals are coming up. Such a stressful week coming up for me. Probably after finals I'll start to update more. Thanks for reading my story
I appreciate it so much ^-^. Have a great day guys.