chapter 8

1 day later... 

ivan's pov

It has been a day since Germany has called for the meeting that is taking place in France. I haven't told Alfred about the meeting today. I hope he does't get mad about this. 

I walk back to the living room after i was done washing the dishes from our little snack earlier. As i walked in i saw Alfred being groomed by my large cat Sputnik. It is a funny sight to see when my own lover is the size of a hamster and being groomed as if he was a kitten. I'm surprised that he is not fighting against my cat or yelling at him, instead it seems he is enjoying it. 

I smile as i wrap my scarf around my neck and pick up Alfred from the floor. He yawned and looked up at me with his big blue eyes that i love dearly. He tilts his head as is ear twitches, " Ivan where are we going?" he asked.

I chuckled at his cuteness. " Don't worry about that sunflower just go back to sleep. I'll wake you up once we get there ok? I promise."

He nods " ok, but once we get there you're buying me breakfast and I get to choose where." He yawns.

I nod " Da whatever you say." I wrap him in my scarf and head to the airport.

Hours later...

I finally arrive in France walk towards the meeting area which was a couple of blocks away from the airport. As I walk up to the steps of the meeting I check my watch a realized that there is only a minute left before they are released for break. So I stood outside until everyone came pouring out of the door so they could head for lunch.

As everyone leaves I see canada walk out by himself. I stand up and walk towards him.

" hello privet canada." 
Canada turns around " oh hello russia. How are you?" He asked. Canada didn't have to look up since he's almost the same size as me. You see, the reason is its because since he is the second largest country in the world he would be at least 3 inches shorter than as for his brother he is 5 inches shorter than me.

" I'm good thank you for asking." I smiled.

" would you like to get lunch with me I have something to show you." He nods.

" ok. I know a cafe near by where we can go." Canada said as he walks towards where the cafe is as I follow him.

At the cafe...
We sat outside of the cafe with coffee as we spoke about the agenda in the meeting until I felt my scarf move.

Alfred's head popped out of the scarf a yawned. " where are we ivan," he said as he rub his eye.

Canada gasped " alfie?". Alfred looked up and sucked in a breath "m-mattie?" I pulled him out of my scarf and set him on the table. Mathew picks him up and held him " what happened to you? I was worried about you."

Alfred looks down " w-well you see i fell asleep in the meeting 3 weeks ago and when i woke up i was in russia with ivan. That's all i remember. " 

Canada pulls out his phone and toke a picture of alfred and grinned, " i gotta say alfie you look adorable, maybe i can put this as my lock screen or use as black mail." he smriked. Alfred gasped " you wouldn't dare" he glared. 

" try me." chuckled canada.  

I giggled as my sunflower tries to climb on to his brother while i drink my coffee. 

( A/N; I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER! sorry if i took soooooooo long. i've been soo busy with school and looking for colleges to go when i graduate from high school and i have when working on my project for MUN ( Model United Nations). And thank to anyone who reads this story at first i thought nobody would read this story but i was so wrong. so thank you! love ya all!