Chapter 17

After the incident with the cat pushing the cup off the table, the brothers head to the shared room to sleep.

* midnight*
Mathew's phone vibrated on the dresser that's next to the bed. He groans and sits up rubbing his eyes, he looks down to his brother and smiles. Apollo is curled around Alfred and draped his tail over him using it as a blanket.
Mathew looks at his phone and notices it's an incoming call from Russia, he grabs his phone and answers.
* Mathew speaking*
* Ivan speaking*

M: " hello Ivan" he yawned.

I: " hello Mathew, i wanted to remind you that there will be a meeting in two days, it will be hosted by Germany in Hamburg it will start at 7:30 am - 1:00 pm."

M:" alright, thank you Ivan"

I:" you are welcome Mathew, but... there is another reason why i called"

M: "oh what is the reason?"

I: "I wanted to check up on Alfred...how is he?"

     Mathew looks back at his brother and sighs.
M: " he's doing fine, but there is a problem."

      Ivan raises an eyebrow, " and what is this problem Mathew?" " it seems his cat Apollo has gotten very protective over him and would not let him go out of his sight at all." " that is all? There has to be a reason on why his cat is behaving that way. No matter, I shall bring my cat sputnik, maybe that will separate him from Alfred or not since Sputnik has also took a liking towards him."
     Mathew sighs when he hears the plan, " hopefully it works. Will that be all Ivan?" " yes that will be all goodnight Mathew." " good night Ivan."

     Mathew hangs up his phone and groans, he opens up an app and pays for two tickets and pet fees to Germany in that takes off in that afternoon. He sets his phone down and laid down, he looks over to his brother sitting up and rubbing his eye looking up at him. " who were you taking too?" ( this is Alfred speaking) " I was taking to Ivan. He was calling to tell me that there's a meeting in two days in Germany." " oh. Did he ask about me?" " yes, but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. Or the cat." He mumbled to himself.
     Alfred nods, " hey Mattie can you take me to the kitchen? I'm thirsty." Mathew gets up and lays his hand down next to the cat. Alfred crawls out from under Apollo's tail and crawled onto Mathews hand. He heads out and walks into the kitchen, as he switches the lights on causing both of them to wince from the brightness.

      " so what do you want Alfie." Alfred yawns and runs his eyes, " do you have any chocolate milk?" Mathew gives him the ' are you serious look' " Alfred it's one in the morning, you don't need sugar this early." Alfred whines and pulls on Mathews sleeve from the wrist, " please Mattie, please?" " no Alfred."
     He crosses his arms and pouts. Mathew sighs, " look if you drink water or some non- chocolate dairy, I'll let you have a chocolate chip muffin for breakfast and maybe some coffee, ok?" Alfred looks back at him and smiles, " ok Mattie! But remember you promise ok?" Mathew smiles softly and nods, " of course al now what would you like to drink?"
      " water. I don't want my mouth to taste like expired milk when I wake up that's gross man." Mathew serves him a cap of water and returns to his room setting Alfred with Apollo and laying down on the other side of the bed. " good night Mattie... well it's technically morning" Mathew chuckles, " good night al."

Hey guys I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting for this badly grammar chapter. I've actually that this chapter done in my notebook with some other ideas for stories but that shit is gone and out of my reach. And again sorry if I haven't updated for a long ass time. Oh and sorry for how this shit is set up.