Chapter 19

Ivan's pov
I was finally able to get to Germany, after they cancelled my flight. I may or may not have forced them to let me aboard the plane and threatened their lives because I promised them an early grave. I was able to find a cab at the busy airport and signaled it to pull over. I let Sputnik out of his carrier and let him jump into the cab first.
" is it alright with you if my cat is out of his cage? He is a well behaved cat." The driver nods slowly and drives out of the airport.

Time skip

Mathew sent me the address of the hotel they were staying at. I can't wait to see my little sunshine again it's been so long since I've seen and heard of him. Mathew did mention that Alfred brought his cat. ~oh I hope they can be friends!
I check into my room and set down my bags. Sputnik jumps up onto the bed and lays down on the pillow. " now don't get too comfortable, we are going to see alfred right now. They told me that they brought a cat that you can play with." Sputnik purrs loudly and stretched. My phone vibrates from a message Mathew sent of their room number.
" come now Sputnik they are not far. They are on the same floor as us." He jumps off the bed and walks towards me. I lock the door and head down the hallway.
No ones pov
There was knocking on the room door. Mathew looks at the door after trying to stop alfred riding on Apollo as a horse jumping around the room. " seems like Ivan's here." He Murmured. Alfred stops and looks at him " you invited him? Why didn't you tell me!?"
" I've been trying too for the past 10 minutes if you could have stop telling your cat to run away from me I would have told you sooner!" He huffed. He heads to the door with Apollo and Alfred behind him. He opens the door " hello Ivan how was your flight?"

" hello Mathew, it was fine may I come in?"
" oh yeah sorry about that." Mathew moves out of the way as Ivan walked in. " vanya! You came!" Apollo sits in front of him with Alfred on his head.
Ivan smiles and picks him up " of course I did. I came to see you my little sunflower." He kissed Alfred's head.
He blushes and pecks Ivan's cheek, " I've missed you too." Mathew smiles softly and closes the door. " anything to drink ivan?" " no thank you mathew I brought my own drink." He pulls out a flask and takes a swig of it."
" it's vodka isn't ivan." Alfred deadpans.
He takes a few more gulps and closes the flask. " of course it's vodka my dear what do you expect me to drink? Water?"
" yes Ivan like a normal person." He crosses his arms.
" well guess what little one we aren't normal people." " aww is the couple having their first fight?" Mathew says with sarcasm. Alfred whines, " Mattie."
" what? I don't want anything to break in here. The room is under my name I'm not gonna Pat what you two break in here. Even if you're small you can still be able to knock something over."
Ivan puts Alfred down as Sputnik walks over to me and purrs. Apollo just stares at them from afar. Alfred looks over to where Apollo was sitting in a corrner " Apollo look it's Sputnik! Come say hello to him." Apollo flicks his tail and walks towards them. He sits down and stares at the other cat. His tail puffs up and growls lowly. 
    Sputnik does the same as his back fur starts to spike up to show domanic against the other feline. Apollo does not likes this and arches his back as he hisses and bare his fangs. Alfred looks at the two surprised, " ivan can you get your cat please? I don't think they like eachother." Alfred tries to clam down Apollo down while Ivan picks up Sputnik. " maybe I should come back later he's hasn't eaten or rested since we got here. He's mostly likely tired." Ivan bids his farewell and leaves the room. Alfred looks at Apollo and sees that he's calmed down. 
    " Apollo that was rude! Hero's are not rude to their guests." Apollo huffs and lays down on the couch. Mathew comes over and picks Alfred up. " he's just jealous that he saw you gave Ivan's cat attention then to him." Mathew sets him down on the couch. " is that true buddy were you just jealous because I have him some attention and not you?" Apollo meows and turns over to face the pillow. Alfred smiles, " Aww there's no need to be upset buddy you know that you'll be my number 1 cat." Apollo purrs and turns back to lick him, Alfred giggles. He curls around him and lays his tail on him. 
    Mathew sits next to them, " do you want to watch anything or go to bed?" Alfred looks up and yawns, " maybe we should hit the hay since we have a meeting tomorrow right?" Mathew looks at him, " wow alfred that's the first time I've ever heard you sound responsible for a meeting. Alfred huffs and turns away from him, " that's mean Mattie." The older of the two chuckles, " I'm just messing with you al. Come on let's go to bed." Mathew grabs him and heads over to their shared bed. Apollo meows and jumps off the couch following them to the bed and jumping onto the bed. Mathew lays Alfred on a pillow and covers him with the blankets. Apollo lays next to him and sleeps.
   " thanks mattie goodnight." He pets Apollo and falls asleep. Mathew smiles and removes both of their glasses setting them down on the night stand. He moves a piece of hair out of his younger brothers face and pecks his head. " goodnight alfie." 

    A/N; hey everyone I'm sorry for the very long pause and not updating this book. I know that most were or are disappointed that I haven't updated for almost a year and a half. I've been trying to at least make this or future chapters longer since I feel that my other chapters are short. I apologize for any spelling errors since I can't spell for shit. But I hope that you enjoy this chapter, happy 4th of July. Stay safe and keep your distance around others in these times and pray for those who has been wrongfully been killed and abused by others I hope that you all stay safe. Peace out ✌🏽