Chapter One - Hope

Dean's POV
I stare at my bedroom ceiling. I wait for Chloe to get out of the bathroom. She's been in there forever. Why do girls take so long in the bathroom?

I think that question will never be answered.

I turn my head in the direction of the bathroom as I hear her struggling to unlock the bathroom door. She pops her head out, then her legs, suddenly her whole body. Her cheeks flush as she realizes I've caught her having some trouble with opening he door.

She was changing in the bathroom, no wonder she took so long. Though we've been dating for a month, she still doesn't like changing in front of me. But that doesn't give me an excuse not check her out.

I let my eyes roam by themselves. They trail up her long, tan legs. My eyes run along her black panties. My eyes lift to her small four pack, then I reach her perky friends. My eyes switch back to boob number one and boob number two who are in a pink sports bra. Unfortunately, I'm not able to get a good look at them because Chloe decides to cross her arms. My blue eyes shoot to her emerald ones. She's glaring at me. I feel my cheeks redden.

"Really?" She asks, folding her arms tighter.

"Yes," I respond.

She sighs and walks to the edge of our bed. I sit up on my elbows. "Jon, I'm yours and only yours."

"Yep, I know." I blankly say. I know where she's going with this. We've had this conversation before.

She sits on the bed before saying, "I see the way you look at other men who are talking to me or men who are more than 10 feet away from me." She locks eyes with me. "I'm not going to leave you, Mr. Good."

"I know, but those other men don't know that. And that's why I want to make you mine. I want to show those men that you're mine....forever." I search in her eyes for any emotion that could be filling them. Nothing.

"Show me, Mox. Show me how much you want me to be yours," she purrs. I grab her hips and lift her on top of me. She looks down at my eyes as I look up at hers.

"Are you sure? This will be your first time," I ask. She nods her head.

She dips her head by my neck. She makes sure to brush her lips against my ear as she says, "I'm more than positive. But show me why they call you the Lunatic Fringe." I clench my jaw as she begins to grind her hips.

"Wake up you fucking idiot!" A pillow slams down onto my face, hard. I dart straight up and hurriedly look around. My tired eyes land in Seth. Damn it, that was just a dream.

I give him a nasty look. "What the fuck, dude!" I throw my hands in the air for more emphasis.

"We're gonna be late for the signing we have to go to!" Seth yells, throwing me my bag full of my wrestling gear. "Get ready, Ambrose."

"Fine," I mumble. Seth walks out my hotel bedroom; slamming the door behind him. Lately, everyone has been a little on edge. Even Roman, which is a big surprise. Though he and Chloe broke up, I think he misses her. We all do. None of us has seen Chloe in a month or so; it's starting to tear this team up. Chloe kept us stitched together, helped us even. But without her, what are we then?

Exactly, I don't know either.

January 7, 2013, is the night Chloe got kidnapped. It was also the night I broke up with Renee because I realized Chloe was the one for me. I realized that night that I still loved Chloe; that I loved her the whole time. That night, I was going to tell her I am Jon Moxley, but I couldn't get to it. She disappeared after the match I had for the United States title, which Chloe was reffing.