Chapter Five - Shattered

Dean's POV

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield...

Well, that's our cue. The three of us descend down the stairs at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, North Carolina. Seth and Roman are in front of me. They are both very rigid, Seth is worst, though. It's been three months since we've seen poor, little Chlo. We all miss her very much, but I'm practically suffering. All I really wanted to do today was stay in bed and watch some Netflix or something. I'm going down a hill without my happy Chloe. I need her; I want her.

I jump over the barricade after Seth and Roman. We all get handed mics, and then we enter the ring. I start circling my two brothers, getting agitated for some reason. I stop quickly stop in my tracks and wait for the crowd to quiet down. After a minute or so, I lift the mic up to my dry lips.

"People, let me spoil something for you," I smirk at the crowd as they start to boo at the idea of me giving something away. "It's nothing too bad. The match I had with Dolph Ziggler for the United States Championship, which I won." I smile and adjust the title around my waist. I hear boos which kick the cheers out of the arena. "Anyways, let me tell you something that is super important. You guys might have heard that Kylie and I are dating...?" The crowd goes wild with me bringing this topic.

Seth and Roman walk over to me. "This isn't such a good idea, ya know," Seth says, looking a little surprised.

"It's fine, I'll be fine," I smile and shove them away from me. "I would like to confirm that Kean is a thing! The ship has sailed!" The crowd bursts in a frenzy! Half the crowd is chanting "Kean" while the other half  is chanting "We all knew it"! I smile to myself. Yes, I actually said Chloe and I are a thing; I love it.  

"That's why Kylie let me win that United States Championship, she loves me," I smile, but that quickly turns to a frown. "But, there's a little problem." The crowd boos. "Yeah, me too guys. Someone took our precious Kylie, and here's the thing, I want her back. So, whoever has her, come out here, be a man, and own up to your doings."

Suddenly, the arena gets engulfed with blackness and the titantron lights up. Bray Wyatt pops up.

Lovely!

-----------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

I don't really remember much, but I do remember the pain. But as I look around the room that I'm in now, it looks totally different from the one that I was in before. This room amazingly looks cared for, but it looks purposely destroyed. I mean there's dirt on the floor, but I can smell cleaning supplies. I can also see some lint and dust floating around in the room, thanks to the dim light. But the fibers seem to just be thrown in the room, there isn't really any dust on the floor or on the torn up couch.

I try to go crawl over to the couch, but just like in the last room I was in, I'm chained to the wall.

I let out a defeated sigh. I'm desperate, I really want someone to save me so that I can take a shower and eat a whole pizza and change out of this wrestling gear that I've been wearing since I was taken.

My head drops and I look at the floor. This is horrible. I'm starting to regret ever becoming a WWE Diva. I mean I could have a normal life. I could live in a nice house instead of traveling through different hotels. I could probably be with my husband watching tv with the few kids I have. But no. I decided to live one of the most stressful lives there are.