Chapter Seven - Two In One

Dean's POV

I lay in my bed next to Seth. All we've done all day is eaten breakfast and gotten out of bed to take a piss. Nothing too exciting, now. Seth sighs, and I follow soon after.

Roman leaving was like almost worst than Chloe disappearing. Okay, that was a bad example, but that's how I truly see this situation. I feel like I have nobody right now, well, that is except for Seth. He's my man, he won't ever leave, I think. Anyways, I feel like my heart has had enough of this. I break up with Renee, Chloe's missing, and now Roman has fucking left us. He destroyed the Shield, and what for? He never explained! He never gave us hints that he was going to do this either, it wasn't fair.

Oh, yeah. Where did all this drama start anyways? Who started it?

"You, man," Seth says beside me.

I turn my head to the side so that I'm staring at his profile. "What?"

He closes his eyes before explaining, "You were thinking out loud."

"Oh," is all I can manage. Nothing else, just a simple word. But that word held so many other words to it. I put all my feeling into that one word. It probably sounded all weird to Seth, but right now, I don't really care. All I care about right now is finding Chloe. "Seth," I whisper.

"Yeah," he says, still with his eyes closed.

"Do you think we'll ever find Chloe?"

Seth opens his eyes, then closes them quickly, letting a tear roll down his cheek. He wipes the single tear away, before responding. "Can we not talk about this right now."

I prop myself on my elbows and glare at Seth. "What?"

"Dean, I don't want to talk about it. Can we leave it at that?" He slides his hand down his face.

I shake my head and chuckle. "Do you not get it?" He looks at me. "Do you not get how I'm feeling? I'm feeling worried, sad, scared, heartbroken. I'm feeling like a wreck. Seth, I'm feeling nothing like myself. Dean Ambrose doesn't feel these things, he's not supposed to feel like this. Never!" I suddenly get up from the bed and punch the closest thing to me, and unfortunately, that was my phone.

The IPhone drops to the floor, and glass springs up.

This just gets me angrier. I grab the lamp on the small table next to the bed and pick it up. I smash it down onto the floor as hard as I can, so tiny pieces of wood fly everywhere. I was going to pick up a glass, but Seth stops me. He grabs my shoulders and pins me against the wall. He slaps me a few times. Once he's done, he looks at me with rage filled eyes.

"Look, I do get what you're feeling," he says, his voice deep. "But, I'm not feeling what Dean Ambrose is feeling because I know Dean Ambrose holds no feelings inside his black heart." He takes a moment for me to take that in. "But you know whose feelings I am feeling? I share the feelings on Jon Moxley, Jonathan Good. Jon, you have two people living inside of you, and you let one take over you completely. You let the heartless Dean Ambrose take you over, Jon. And that's why Chloe doesn't love you anymore. Not because of her stupid memory loss, but because of Dean-Fucking-Ambrose!"

I push Seth off of me, making him stumble on his feet and landing back first on the bed. "Seth, get out!" I yell, pointing at the door. My hand shakes as I do so, all the anger flooding from my body.

Seth smiles, "Fine. I will. I'll let you think about what I just said." He walks out the door, smiling to himself.

I slide down the wall and bring my knees to my chest. I let my hands catch my face as my head drops. I let all the pent up anger and sadness flow out of me through sobs.

Seth is right! Dean Ambrose, a made up character, took over me! No wonder Chloe chose Roman over me. No wonder it's taken her so long to remember the one she fell in love with. Jon Moxley is nowhere to be found unless I can dig him up from the deep trenches of my mind. I need that crazy guy back. I can't live as Dean Ambrose anymore, I need to be Jon. Dean's changed me into a monster that I'm not. Dean's done some horrible-ass things to people, and now Jon needs to fix his problems, starting with Chloe.

-----------------------------------------------

Seth's POV

It felt good to tell Dean what's been on my mind forever. I've been meaning to tell him what a monster he has become. Look, I didn't know him as Jon Moxley. But I knew that Dean didn't act the way he does now when he was Jon. I also knew that that was not the kind of guy Chloe would fall in love with. Chloe does not love mean men with no manners. I'm more than positive that she fell in love with a guy that had manners and that would treat her like a princess, just like every girl should be treated.

I sit on the hotel's couch watching a tv, a tv that has a blank screen. I can't imagine watching a tv show, especially when most of the shows are reality shows. I'll just compare their lives to mine, and see how worst mine is. I think that The Shield, what is left of it at least, should have a reality tv show. I mean, I think a lot of people would watch it! We have so much drama going on right now, that it feels that there is a tornado on my back every second of the day. Who wouldn't want to watch two sexy men try to find an equally sexy woman?

"Let's go," Dean demands, walking out of the room and throwing on one of his many leather jackets.

"What?" I ask, getting up from the couch and following Dean's orders. I throw on a Shield sweatshirt.

"If Bray Wyatt was at the arena last night, then he must be at the next one for SmackDown. Common sense, Rollins." Dean smirks and walks out of the hotel room.

I didn't know Dean was that smart.

-----------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

Roman, Renee, and Bray are in a small corner whispering about something. Well, not something, but me. It's not that hard to guess what they are talking about. Apparently I'm on everyone's minds, I guess I'm all over the internet, according to Renee.

But I'm really wondering what they are saying about me? Probably coming up with more ideas to make me cry and bleed.

Roman had to explain to me what he did with The Shield. I wanted to cry, but I knew that would just show weakness. So I sucked it up and so I congratulated him. However, now I can't get the thought of how Seth and Dean are feeling about this. I bet their relationship is getting thrown around. I mean, between the loss of me and now the loss of Roman, I can't imagine what they are doing to each other.

Renee, Roman, and Bray all turn around at the same time, with the same exact smirks on their faces. It looks like they all learned how to do the same exact smirk just to scare people. Well, I'll tell you something. It's scaring me.

"Well, well, well, we have another great plan for you to do!" Renee cheers, her blue eyes lighting up.

I roll my tired eyes. "And what's that?"

"You know how I made you a script that you had to read for the promo that we shooted together?" Bray asks, raising his eyebrows. I nod my head in reply.

"Well, here's another," Roman says, throwing a piece of paper at me. I catch it, and he applauds me. "You see, we want you to FaceTime Mr. Ambrose."