Chapter 15 - Love or Future?

Renee's POV

Roman takes my hand and takes me to one of the small rooms in the arena. His hand fits perfectly into mine like we were made for each other. I do believe we are soul mates. I do believe that we will end up dying an old couple together. I just hope that after this insane roller coaster, we will be able to have a happy life after this.

He sets me on the queen bed we have. The sheets are soft, creamy white, almost like clouds in the summer. The bed indents as Roman lays beside me, taking a deep breath to soothe himself.

I still couldn't decide what to do with the stupid ring he gave me. I don't want to have Dean's and CHloe's fate on me. I don't want their future to be ruined because of me. But I don't want to disappoint Roman either. Is Roman's love more important than Dean's and Chloe's future?

It's not fair. It's not fair that I have to make a choice. This was all Roman's idea, not mine. I didn't decide to starve three people to death. I just wanted to get back at Dean for what he did with Chloe. It's not like I want him dead like Roman does.

But I feel like Roman is now just realizing what he is doing. That's a good thing. Then maybe he'll let them all go and hopefully they won't tell the cops what we did to them. We would all be fired from WWE and arrested. However, we do deserve that. That is the one thing that Roman, the Wyatts, and I deserve. We deserve to rot in a jail cell and experience what our three inmates are feeling. The thing is, Roman won't. Roman will not let his ex-friends go. No matter how much horrible sad emotion he feels about doing this, he made himself a promise. A promise that he will not break. A promise that will break down the walls of each and every man/woman we are hurting and torturing.  

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

He turns to me with a sad smile. His face looks tired. "You wanna know what's wrong?" I nod my head. "I just realized I lost my best friends."

I look at the ceiling. "You do know that was your fault, right?"

He lets out a guilty chuckle beside me. "Yes, I do know that."

"Then why'd you do it? You didn't have to go this far, Roman." I grab the sheets beside me, ready for Roman to bash my head open.

Sure, Roman is abusive, only when he is angry. He hits me at times. He'll pinch me, not in an affectionate way. But I can look past that. I can look past that side of Roman. I just love this man so much that it's heartbreaking. I know if I leave him I won't know what to do with my life. There will be nothing to do besides eat a gallon of chocolate ice cream and drain  my eyes of their tears.

"I did it for you, Baby Girl." He grabs my cheek and forces me to look at him. "I knew how much Dean hurt you. I wanted to make it all better for you and, well, Chloe."

I grab his arm and whisper, "Thank you."

"Anything for you," he says and places his lips with mine.

I practically melt against him. His lips fit perfectly with mine. They dance in sync together. Electric shocks flow through my body and to my core. I move on top of him. The makeout session turns to fire as I allow Roman enter my mouth.

His tongue collides with mine and we dance together. The fire inside of me grows inside of me. His hands move from my face and down to my hips. He messes with the hem of my jeans as I tug on his hair.

I pull away to catch my breath. I lock eyes with my boyfriend and smile. "I love you," I whisper to him.

"I love you too," he says and hugs me tightly.

I close my eyes and fall asleep against him.

-----------------------------------------------