Chapter 4: Vampire Mikaela

Normal P.O.V

"It's a Four horsemen of John!"

"Run! It'll kill us all!"

All the civilians started to run, trying to find a safe place to hide. The Four horsemen of John swung it's tentacle-like arms, causing ruble to fly everywhere.

As the civilians were running, a girl tripped on a crack in the road, causing her to fall to the ground.

She tried to get up, but the Four horsemen of John quickly spotted her. The girl looked up at the monster in fear.

Footsteps caught her attention, causing her to turn around. Her warm brown eyes met cold sapphire ones as the vampire drew his sword.

He walked up to the Four horsemen of John, catching it's attention. It let out a loud growl as it charged at the blonde vampire.

"My sword." He commanded as red thorn vines wrapped around his hand and wrist, causing the swords blade to turn a crimson color.

The vampire charged at the Four horsemen of John. Before it could attack him, the vampire hit the monster with his sword, causing the monster to fall to the ground, dead.

The civilians started in amazment and relief. "We're saved...we'll get protection like Osaka now!" The civilians looked at each other and smiled. Cheering for their protection.

"Protection, he says. That's hilarious." The vampire turned around as he heard the familiar voice chuckle behind him, coming face to face with his comrade.

"Who would protect livestock. You own it. Right?" Lacus Welt, the vampires comrade said, as he came out of nowhere.

The vampire didn't say anything as usual, causing Lacus to sigh. "Anyway, you're strong as expected." He said as he walked up towards their last comrade, a dark haired vampire named Rene Simm. Lacus turned towards the blonde haired vampire and smirked. "Rumor has it that you became a vampire after drinking the blood of the Third Progenitor, Queen Krul Tepes. Is that true?"

The blonde vampire flinched as he recalled his frightening, blood filled past. Rene gritted his teeth. "Regardless of his background, he acted arbitrarily and took all the credit. In the end, he's just a greedy human that turned." He stated, giving the blonde vampire a look of disgust.

The blonde vampire looked up at the both of them and sneered. "I'm not interested in getting credit. Do what you want with it." With that being said, he turned around and walked away.

He didn't care what the others though of him, he just wanted to live long enough to find the two most important people in his life...

The ones he had to leave behind....

That was Mika cared about...

*Timeskip: A little while later*

"This district will be protected and ruled by the vampires from now on." Lacus announced, catching the people's attention.

He smiled. "In exchange for guaranteeing your safety, we'll be asking for you to donate your blood." Mika looked at them in annoyance.

"Stupid vampires....do they have to ask for blood everytime they help people...?"

He was broken out of his thoughts when he heard footsteps coming towards him. He turned to the girl from before who had fallen in the street. She was blushing slightly and looked really nervous.

"U-Um....you saved my life. Thank you very much..." She mumbled, tugging on her sleeve.

Without warning, she pulled down her shirt alittle, exposing her shoulder and neck. "To show my gratitude, I'd like to offer you my blood." Her hand was slightly trembling. "If it's for you...I.."