Chapter 18: Sword Of Justice

Normal P.O.V

City Hall..

"I'm super full." The purple haired vampire sighed as she dropped the Demon Army's soldier's lifeless body on the ground. "Chess, you can't kill the hostage." The blonde haired vampire sighed, shaking her head in disappointment.

Chess looked up at her and then back at the Demon Army soldier's corpse. "Huh?! Oh no! Oi, you can't die without my permission." She stated as she shook the soldier's body, hoping he was still some what alive.

"I-I'm sorry, Crowley-Sama." Chess said nervously, hoping she wasn't going to get in a lot of trouble. Crowley shook his head and continued to go over the reports, not paying any mind to Chess's antics. "It's fine; we still have more.

Chess smiled. "Hear that?! See Horn, you should drink, too." She said happily as she turned towards the blonde haired female. Horn sighed. "You should learn a little self-control. Act like a noble." She scolded, causing Chess to pout.

"Jeez, where's the joy in life if you're all serious?!" She asked, tossing the Demon Army soldier's body to the ground. She smiled and turned towards Crowley. "Right, Crowley-Sama?"

Crowley sighed. "You should live a little more seriously." He stated. "Huh? No way?!" Chess said as she crossed her arms, pouting.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Dear lord, Chess. Don't you ever hold back?" The green haired female said as she moved her hair off her shoulders. Chess's face lit up instantly. "Riza-chan! You're back! I missed you!" She exclaimed as she tackle hugged her.

Riza sighed. "It's good to see you too. Now please get off me." She said as she brushed off her skirt. "Ah, Riza-san. I'm glad to see you again." Crowley said as he turned to face her. Riza nodded, remaining silent.

"At any rate, Crowley-Sama, what do you think about today's attack? The humans have finally waged war on us in Nagoya." Horn asked, getting back on topic. "Mmhm, yes, they have." Crowley said as he tossed the pile of reports back the desk infront of him.

Crowley soon stood up and walked over to the dead Demon Army soldier's body and took his sword. "Oi, Chess. Come here for a minute." Chess looked at him curiously and walked towards him, not suspecting a thing.

Suddenly, Crowley swung the sword, causing Chess to fly into the wall. "Wha...What was that for?" She asked, starting to get teary-eyed. "Well, I was wondering which weapon is stronger, a vampire's or a human's?" Crowley said as he looked at the Demon Army soldier's sword.

"If you use it, anything is strong." Chess said as she prayed herself off the wall. "That's not what I was talking about." Crowley stated as he walked back towards the desk. Riza's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it seems that the humans are gaining strength way too fast." He stated as he slid his finger across the blade, cutting his skin. He looked at the cut, seeing that it wasn't healing at all. "Like this vampire-killing weapon with the demon's curse. It's possible someone is leaking loads of our information to the humans." Crowley said, causing the girl's eyes to widen.

"Are you saying there is a traitor among us?" Horn asked as she crossed her arms. Crowley nodded. "And someone high ranking, at that." Riza put her hands on her hips. "I can't believe this. Do you have a suspect?" Crowley shrugged. "I have a few."

Crowley sat on top of the desk, showing the girls the wound on his finger that was starting to turn into dust. "So, as you can see, the wound doesn't heal at all. So, you three be careful." Riza nodded. "You don't need to warn me. I already know what to watch out for." She stated. Crowley smiled. "As expected from the Fourth Progenitor."