Chapter 10: Results Of The Choice

(A/N: Thank you all for reading the last chapter. I'm really glad you liked it. I'm not really that good at writing fanfics, or writing period. But, I'm glad you guys like it! :3

By the way, the picture I drew for this chapter took me forever! XP. I drew Mayu and Konekomaru together. I thought I would give you a visual of what he looked like. I hope you like the drawing. :3 )
.
.
.

Mayu's P.O.V

I slowly sat up, my head throbbing. "Hey, is everyone okay?!" I shouted as I searched the darkness. "We're fine over here." Yoichi said, as Mitsuba and Kimizuki got up off the ground. I almost sighed in relief until I saw that Yuu and Shinoa were nowhere to be found.

I shot up off the ground. "Yuu-kun! Shinoa-chan! Where are you?!" I shouted, desperatly searching the darkness. "We're over here!" A faint voice said, causing me to look at the wall of ruble infront of me.

"Yuu-kun! Is that you? Are you and Shinoa-chan okay?" I asked, hoping that no one was injured to badly. We're fine, but the Corporal needs to be treated. Is their there a way you guys can get out?" He asked. I started to look for a way we could dig through, but there wasn't.

Kimizuki walked up next to me."We can, but we have to go the opposite way." He said. "Then you guys go ahead! We're going to stop by somewhere." Shinoa shouted so we could here her.

"Well meet you at the defense line!" Yuu said, his voice sounding slightly faint, meaning he was already getting ready to leave.

I bit my lip. "Yuu-kun! Promise me you'll be careful!" I said, hoping that he wasn't gone already. Receiving no answer, I went to turn around. "I promise! Stay safe until I get to you, alright!" Yuu shouted, making me smile. "I will..I promise.." I said as I leaned my head against the ruble.

"Please god...please bring him back to me alive and unharmed.."

"Um, but..." He started to say but Kimizuki cut him off. He saw the worried expression on my face and frowned. "Don't be late!" He said as they started to walk away. I quickly joined Kimizuki and the others. I froze when I remembered where we were.

"Oi, you guys." I said, causing them to turn my way. "Before we stop at the defense line...there's somewhere I want to stop by first..." I said. Mitsuba's eyes narrowed. "Where is it that you want to go..?" I let out a sigh.

"I want to go back to the place...where I was first kidnapped..."
.
.
.

Mikaela's P.O.V

A sudden explosion caught my attention, causing me to turn around. Something landed by my feet and I looked down, seeing a vampire's arm quickly turn to dust.

I looked back up to see someone standing where the explosion happened and my eyes narrowed. He was wearing a Japanese Imperial Demon Army uniform. I quickly drew my sword, catching his attention. He glared in my direction and pointed his word at me.

"Whoever he is..he seems pretty powerful...I need to take him out quickly...."

"Before he gets in my way..."

The Demon Army commander infront of me sighed in irritation. "Crap. I couldn't kill the commander." He mumbled. I soon heard footsteps behind me.

"Oh wow. That blow took out multiple men. Humans are sending their main forces, too." Ferid stated. I turned towards him, wondering what he meant by "Main forces". "The most elite squads of the Vampire Extermination Unit, the Moon Demon Company." He said, causing me to grit my teeth.