Chapter 20: Demon's Lullaby

Normal P.O.V

Crowley smirked and knocked Guren's sword out of the way, stabbing him right in the shoulder. "Guren!" Mayu shouted as she weakly lifted herself off the ground. "Oops, I'm not supposed to kill you. I've got lots of questions for you." He stated, driving his sword even deeper into Guren's shoulder.

"Dammit!" Shinya mumbled as he pointed his gun at Crowley. "I'm done for! You take command and continue this mission!" Guren stated, causing both Mayu's and Shinya's eyes to widen. "No! We're not leaving you!" Mayu shouted back, her anger already on the verge of snapping.

"Go.." Guren chocked as Crowley lifted him up by his throat. "You should listen to him, before I change my mind." He stated, his grip starting to get tighter. Mayu ignored Crowley's warning and quickly charged at him. "Let go of Guren!!!"

Suddenly, before she could hit him, the floor underneath broke open, revealing Yuu. Mayu's eyes widened in surprise and relief as she saw him. "Yuu-kun!" She shouted, soon wincing as a piece of the floor hit her.

Yuu swung at Crowley, but he quickly blocked the attack sending him spiraling backwards. Before Yuu could do anything else, he soon found himself about to be hit, unable to block. Mayu's eyes widened and she quickly ran forward, trying to help.

"Dammit...I'm not gonna make it.."

"YUU-KUN!!"
.
.
.

Mayu's P.O.V

I sighed in relief as Kimizuki quickly came out of nowhere and blocked Crowley's attack. I felt my heart beating so fast that I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

Soon, Yoichi and Mitsuba appeared, backing us up. Yoichi quickly fired a couple of arrows at Crowley, but he dodged.

"Go, Tenjiryu!"

Mitsuba swung her weapon, causing Crowley to be absorbed in blue flames. I took my chance and went to hit him, but he uickly used Guren as a shield. My eyes widened and I jumped back.

"That son of a..."

Crowley moved Guren out of the way and smiled. "You're so nice." I glared at him, wanting so badly to kill him. "You bastard.." I seethed gripping my scythe tightly in my hands.

"Fan out! Asura-Kannon."

Yuu pointed his sword at Crowley, causing more swords to appear behind him. The swords shot towards Crowley, so close to hitting him, but his followers quickly blocked Yuu's attack.

"Dammit!" Yuu shouted as he charged towards them, angered. I gritted my teeth and tried to stop him. "You idiot, don't be reckless!" I shouted, but he ignored me.

The purple haired vampire swung her sword at Yuu and he quickly repelled the attack, almost being knocked down due to her strength. The blonde vampire swung her whip, catching Yuu's leg. The purple haired vampire lunged at Yuu, but I quickly blocked her attack. "Don't you dare touch him, you damn bitch!" I growled as I swung my scythe as hard as I could, sending her spiraling backwards.

"For a human, she's seriously strong." She stated, landing gracefully next to Crowley. I looked down at the ground, my bangs falling infront of my eyes.

"Alright...I've had enough bullshit for today."

I swung my scythe, pointing it at the three nobles infront of me. "Give me back my friend...right now!" I shouted as I looked back up at them, giving them the most furious glare I had ever given any vampire. "Or I'm gonna slash you all into dust!"

The both of Crowley's henchmen backed away slightly. "She looks just like Riza-chan when she's angry. It's kinda scary." The purple haired vampire stated, making me grit my teeth. "Give me back my friend!" I shouted again, this time lunging at them. I swung my scythe downwards, suddenly being blocked.