Chapter 6: New Family

(A/N: just a quick authors note before I start. The song I posted here is to be played later in the story :3. I shall put another A/N signaling when to play it. Hope u like it! Hee hee :3)

Normal P.O.V

Yoichi

The sound of someone coming up the stairs startled both children. The girls heartbeat sped up as the footsteps started coming closer to the bedroom door. She held her little brother, Yoichi, closer to her, not knowing what to do.

As the seconds ticked by, she tried to sort out the thoughts in her head. Suddenly, an idea came to her. It might not be much, and it might not include her, but if her family was safe, then she would be happy.

Not wasting another minute, she ducked down and helped Yoichi under the bed. Yoichi looked up at her, fear showing in his eyes. In comfort, his sister put her hand on his cheek, wiping away his tears.

"Do not come out from under the bed!" She whispered, hoping the vampire coming up the stairs didn't hear her. "What..?" Yoichi asked, wondering what she meant.

Was she going to come with him and hide? He hoped she wasn't planning on facing that monster by her self. She could die if she did.

Yoichi's sister gave him a reassuring smile as she stood back up. "Onee-chan!" He pleaded quietly, wanting her to come back. Suddenly, the door slammed open and the vampire stepped in. Yoichi flinched as he heard the door harshly hit the wall.

The vampire approached Yoichi's sister, causing her to tremble with fear. She wanted to join her brother and be safe, but she knew if she did, it would cause them both to die...

And she didn't want that...

Suddenly, Yoichi's sister let out a squeal of pain as the vampire bit into her neck. She struggled to break free, but soon, her body went limp and blood fell to the ground.

Yoichi quickly covered his mouth, trying not to scream his sisters name in fear. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he realized his sister was now dead.

"Oi Lacus, headquarters' calling." Another vampire said as he came into the room. "Hm? Oh, okay." The first vampire said, dropping Yoichi's sister's lifeless body on the ground as if it were not of any importance.

The first vampire chuckled as he wiped the blood off his lips. "Rene, have you already eaten?" He asked the second vampire as the stepped out of the room.

Yoichi starred in horror, his body trembling. He uncovered his moth and looked over at his sister's motionless form. "Onee-chan..." He whispered as he reached out to her.

Suddenly, her eyes shot open, startling him. "So, Yoichi Saotome. Right now I'm replaying your deepest memory..." She said, her voice sounding slightly different.

"Huh? Onee-san, you're alive?" Yoichi asked, not noticing the difference in her voice. Yoichi's sister reached under the bed and pulled him out by the collar of his shirt.

"She died, of course."
.
.
.

Kimizuki

The cold night air blew through the broken window, causing the curtains to sway slightly. Kimizuki looked out onto the scenery, asking himself how this all happened.

"Onii-chan" His younger sister, Mirai, called out, snapping him our of his thoughts. He turned around. "Hm? Did I wake you? Sorry, Mirai." Kimizuki said as he pulled up a chair and sat beside his sister.

"No." She replied. Kimizuki smiled slightly. "How are you?" He asked, checking his sisters forehead to see if she still had a high fever.

His sister head been infected with the Apocalypse Virus, and he had been trying to make her better by giving her the medicine that the Moon Demon Company had provided them with.