Chapter 16: The Moon Demon's Orders

Mayu's P.O.V

I shivered and pulled my cloak around me. "It's so damn c-cold out here!" I exclaimed through chattering teeth. Yuu stuck his head out the truck window and stuck his tongue out at me.

"I told you you can be in here where it's warmer, but no, you said you wanted to be outside so that's your fault." I glared at him and stuck my tongue out.

"Damn you!"

Shinoa stretched and let out a big sigh. "I like the crisp, bracing air of cold days." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Well I'm g-glad your enjoying i-it." I studdered causing them to laugh.

"I'm guessing that cold weather isn't really your thing is it Mayu-chan?" Yoichi asked. I nodded. "Y-Yeah. I've always been the one t-to catch a cold in the winter t-time. I guess I'm just weak to the cold." Mitsuba giggled. "Well, I guess we finally found another one of your weakness." I laughed.

Kimizuki cleared his throat, catching our attention. "Anyway, tell me where were heading already, Shinoa. It's tiring to drive with your ambiguous navigation."

"Well, if we keep going, we'll get to Hakone. We can enjoy the hot springs, have a feast, and refresh our tired bodies." Shinoa stated, trying to get us in the excited mood.

I shivered as another cold gust of air blew through. "You b-better not be pulling our c-chain, Shinoa-chan!" I exclaimed causing her to giggle.

"To Ebina Rest Stop." Mitsuba said, trying to get us back on the serious side. "Ebina? Where is that?" Yuu asked as Yoichi smiled. "I'd rather go to Hakone."

Shinoa smiled back. "I'd agree, but we can't do that. We must head to Nagoya." She said, catching my attention.

"Nagoya?! I haven't been there since elementary school."

Yuu stared out the car window, watching as the buildings past by us. "Nagoya, huh? I wonder if Mika will be there." I heard what he said and looked down at the ground.

"I hope I see Mika-kun again...I miss him so much.."

Suddenly, the truck swerved to the side violently, causing me to almost fall over. "What the hell!!" I shouted, trying to keep my balance.

My eyes narrowed as a saw a few of the Four Horsemen of John starting to chase after us.

"Dammit! These monsters again! I'm seriously starting to think that they're more persistent than vampires!"

Kimizuki gritted his teeth, trying to avoid them. "Shit, they've spotted us!" He shouted. "Well no shit Sherlock!" I shouted back, drawing my weapon.

Mitsuba drew her weapon as well. "Lets do this!" She exclaimed as she swung her weapon.

"Come, Tenjiryu!"

Soon, blue flames as sharp as razors hit one of the Four Horsemen of John, causing it to be sliced into pieces. Yoichi fired a couple of arrows, causing two of the monsters to blow up.

Yuu turned to me. "Lets go, Mayu." I nodded and followed closely behind him. We both stood on the front of the car, readying our weapons.

"I'm not gonna slow down!" Kimizuki warned as he sped up. "No problem! Let's go, Asuramaru!" Yuu shouted as he charged forward.

"Lets go, Konekomaru!"

I charged at the Four Horsemen of John infront of me and swung my scythe. When it spotted me, it swung it's arm, giving me the advantage.