Introduction

THIS STORY IS PRIVATE, YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO READ IT

"Before you sign the marriage contract, I want to make a few conditions--more like have some demands stipulated as a mutual understanding between the two of us," she spoke most elequent.

I swallowed hard. I seriously have a bad feeling about this. Maybe I should back down now. Save my self the trouble and just reject this marriage.
No! I made this decision completely out of my freewill. No one is forcing me.

"Alright, I agree. Can I know them please?" I said politely. Well of course, it nice to set good first impressions.
She was quiet for a few seconds as she seemed deep in thought. Her features bore a frown that marred her forehead slightly creasing it. Suddenly, I saw color appear in her cheeks, pink against her soft wheaty complexion.

"Alright but remember that you are in full liberty to abandon this after hearing my demands. But, once you have heard them and thought them through, then there is no turning back. Once you have signed the marriage contract, you will be bound to respect my wishes as my husband. Otherwise if you fail, as stipulated in the contract, if you breech any of the conditions, then I can sue you in court of law." She said fearlessly, her boldness astonishing me. And here I thought that Asian women were cultured and shy. Boy, was I wrong.
I breathed in deeply. I must say that it is somewhat generous of her to say that I can backdown but I think I know well enough that my manhood wouldn't allow that now. I am pass the point of no return.

"Alright, let's hear them shall we." I affirmed.
She began to look me straight in my eyes as she spoke. "First of all, once we are married, you shall shift with me to Pakistan and live with me in my house. You will be fully provided for and I can help you to easily get a good job. Second, once I am your wife, you will never stop me from practicing medicine. Thirdly, you must never inquire about my private life. You will be entitled to your privacy as I shall be of mine. Fourthly, if there is ever a possibility of divorce, then it shall be on my terms. And finally, you must never force your intentions on me." She stated resolutely.

All that I can think is WOW! This woman is beyond gutsy but proud and arrogant. How hold of her to demand such things from me.
She was still looking me in the eyes and I was held firm by her gaze. Her eyes were strong and unwavering. I tore my eyes away from hers and took a step back.

"Can I please have some time to think about it," I asked. I sounded like a child asking for permission. Well, compared to her and the visible age difference between us, I think its safe to say that I am a child in regards to her. She is certainly more mature then me.

"Certainly, you have until next week to give me your answer." She informed and sat down on the chair, adjusting the cloth on her head.

A week. That's a short time.
Well, looks like I have some thinking to do.

Inshaa Allah, I'm sure I can be a little rational in regards to this. 

THIS STORY IS PRIVATE, YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THE REST 

WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN ? WAIT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTET AND FIND OUT

VOTE
COMMENT UR THOUGTS AND PLEASE PROMOTE