Chapter 10(M)

I sighed and collapsed on the bed. My back was aching like crazy. That's what you get for working thirteen hours non stop. I don't know why today was so hectic or is it just me.

All I wanted now was sleep. I closed my eyes and flexing my arms behind my head, i tried to relax.

Maybe I should get up and take a shower and then head out for dinner otherwise Bree won't like it if I left her alone at the table and . . . ,

My thoughts were dimished when I felt a touch on my torso. I felt the bed shift and soon enough there was some weight placed on my stomach. Opening my eyes, my breathed hitched in my throat as my eyes widened at the sight that beheld me.

Bree was straddling me. Her wavy brown hair was open and cascaded down her shoulders and back. Her face was adorned with little makeup. Making her eyes seem bigger and her lips painted in a deep scarlet shade. She was wearing one of my white dress shirts and it fit her almost perfectly. The top buttons were open to open to reveal her cleavage amidst a black lacy bra.

Instinctively, my hand went go her bare thigh. She was holding a plate of fruit as well. And what's more, her pelvis was crushing  mine that was setting my loins on fire.

I smiled and closed my eyes. So my wife is trying to be bold. I can't say that I'm surprised but I want to enjoy this moment. So I'm going to tease her bit.

Payback for refusing my gift, Bree.

"Is Mr. Islam hungry?" She asked, her tone seductive. My smile widened and my hand began to carass her thigh. I felt her shiver under my touch.

"Why yes I am." I muttered with my eyes still closed. I felt something cold touch my lips. I opened my eyes to see her holding a piece of mango to my lips. I smirked and carefully sat upright.

Eating the offering with my eyes glued to my wife's, I licked her finger that held the juicy piece. Her eyes were hooded and I noticed that her pupils were too much dilated. Her cheeks were flushed and lips red lips were quivering slightly.

"It's delicious." I gotta say that the mango tasted sweet but the sight in front of my eyes was even more grand. She also began to devour a piece but I caught it and ran it across her jaw and neck. Setting the plate aside, I paid full attention to my wife.

"In the mood to play tonight, Mrs. Islam?" I teased and wrapped my hands beneath her shoulders as my tongue began to lick away the mango trail. She moaned when I reached her neck. I licked and sucked on her pulsing vessels and bit lightly to leave a hickey. "You look so sexy in my shirt." I murmured against her neck. Her hands came up to my neck and her fingers began to tangle in my hair.

My fingers began to unbutton the shirt. Taking it off her smooth glossy shoulders, I rained kisses on them. My lips trailed on her collar bone. Her scent was fruity--of berries. I think ive smelled this before.

I held her by her shoulder blades and inclined her chest towards myself as I devoured her neck, leaving a hot trail of kissed down to her chest.

When I tried to take the shirt off of her completely, she stopped me and stared into my eyes. I couldn't tell what she was thinking because her expression was completely blank. Why was she looking at me without any emotions?

My questioning mind was jeered aside when she pushed my chest down to the bed and sat on my stomach. I quickly caught her waist to steady her. She was so warm but even more heat was radiating from her bottom that it sent a painful impulse down my length and found myself getting even more aroused.

She flipped her hair aside and her hands went upto my shirt and quickly began to unfastened the buttons. As she opened my shirt, her hands began to explore my exposed chest. Her nails lightly clawed around my pecs that it began to give me goosebumps and what caught me off guard was her thumb slowly rubbing on my left nipple as her lips met with my right one and her tongue carassed and sucked, causing me to hiss in pleasure.